Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Canadian Tire hosts an online Canadian Tire® Survey and offers every customer a chance to win great prizes. By finishing Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can avail an opportunity to win $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card monthly!
So, read here official Canadian Tire Customer Survey rules before taking part in www.TellCdnTire.com Survey. Moreover, you can also check a Canadian Tire Survey Guide, a step by step instructions to win the Canadian Tire Sweepstakes perfectly.
So, let us check out how to fill the Canadian Tire Customer Feedback Survey for your chance to win $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card monthly!
TellCdnTire.com Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey
Canadian Tire is a retail company in Canada headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The company runs Canadian Tire, the core retail and automotive service operation, Canadian Tire Petroleum, men’s, women’s, and work apparel retailer Mark’s Work Wearhouse, FGL, and PartSource, retailing auto parts and accessories.
Canadian Tire is running a customer loyalty programme, Canadian Tire Survey at www.TellCdnTire.com. Here, Canadian tire guests are allowed to submit their complains and suggestions that help the company to grow.
The main objective behind conducting the Canadian Tire Customer Survey is to collect useful information from loyal guest and find their loopholes. The survey helps the company to identify their mistakes, pros and cons. While it helps the customers to win amazing rewards from the company.
Canadian Tire Survey Prize @ Canadian Tire Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Prize: $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card per month per Sweepstakes period
Canadian Tire Customer Survey Terms and Conditions
- The Canadian Tire Survey is open for Canadian residents only
- No purchase necessary to enter and win.
- Age must be 18 years or older.
- One entry per survey invitation.
- Limit of 2 mail-in entries per month.
- Limit of 1 survey entry per day.
- A valid email address is required.
- No employees or employee affiliates are allowed to take the Survey.
How To Win a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card In Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntire.com?
TellCdnTire Survey Pre-Requisites
- A recent receipt or invitation card from Canadian Tire.
- A computer or smartphone with a good Internet connection.
- Basic information like Name, Address, City, Province etc
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
How to Complete Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Visit the official Canadian Tire Survey site at www.tellcdntire.com.
- Select a prefered language from English and French to continue.
- Enter the time, total amount, and the 20–digit receipt ID from your receipt.
- Click ‘ENTER’ to begin the survey.
- Honestly answer the Canadian Tire Survey questions appears on the screen based on your last visit experience to the Canadian Tire.
- Rate the Canadian Tire service and the products of your overall experience.
- When you finish answering, Select your Gender, enter your Birth Year, and select your Annual Household Income.
- After that, share your personal contact details including Email ID and Contact Number.
- Lastly, Submit your Canadian Tire feedback to get enter in the Canadian Tire Sweepstakes worth $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card monthly!
How To Enter Canadian Tire Sweepstakes Without a Purchase
To enter Canadian Tire Sweepstakes without making any purchase, please mail your personal information such as full name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, and email address to given below address:
Customer Satisfaction Survey c/o Empathica Inc. at 2121 Argentia Road, Suite
200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4
Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes Winners
To check official Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey Winner list, please visit at http://contestwinners.empathica.com/ContestWinners/
Tell CDN Tire Survey Links:
- Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Site: www.tellcdntire.com
- Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey official rules
- Canadian Tire official Site: www.canadiantire.ca