- 1 Value Village Listens – Get $2 Off in Value Village Survey
- 2 What is About Value Village Guest Satisfaction Survey?
- 3 Value Village Listens Survey Details
- 4 Value Village Survey Prize/Rewards
- 5 Value Village Survey Rules
- 6 Value Village Survey Requirements
Value Village Listens – Get $2 Off in Value Village Survey
If you have shopped at Value Village recently, then you may have received a purchase receipt with an invitation to take Value Village Survey at www.ValueVillageListens.com.
Through this Value Village Listens Survey, you are allowed to share all about your personal shopping experience and can tell what improvements and changes you want from the company.
At the end of the survey, you will get an amazing prize of a 2% off coupon on your next purchase as a Value Village Listens Reward.
Take Survey also:
- www.mybkexperience.com free whopper
The following information will upgrade your knowledge about the Value Village Customer Satisfaction Survey.
What is About Value Village Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Value Village is a retail chain owned by Savers, Inc and it was founded by William Ellison. The company offers a wide range of products including clothing, accessories, and many household goods.
Currently, there are more than 300 store locations of the company throughout the US, Australia, and Canada.
Value Village wants to know from their customers “Are you completely satisfied with the quality and service of the Value village store?” For this reason, Value village has created a Value Village Listens Survey.
Through this Value Village Survey at www.ValueVillageListens.com Survey Portal, you are allowed to share all about your personal shopping experience and can tell what improvements and changes you want from the company.
Value Village Listens Survey Details
|Prize||$2 off coupon|
|Purchase Or Donation Required||Yes|
|Receipt valid for||1 Week|
|Coupon valid for||90 Days|
|Limit||1 survey per House Hold Per Month|
Value Village Survey Prize/Rewards
- Win 2% Off discount coupon on next 5% or more purchase
By filling the Value Village Listens Survey, you have a chance to win a 2% Off discount coupon on the next 5% or more purchase as a Value Village Survey Reward.
Value Village Survey Rules
- Must use the receipt to take the survey within 7 days.
- Max 1 survey per household per month.
- Max 1 coupon limit per purchase.
- Must redeem coupon within 90 days after taking the survey to receive your discount.
- The coupon can’t be exchanged for cash value.
- Purchase or giving money is required to take the survey.
- Employees and those affiliated with employees such as the employee family may not take the survey.
- Value Village may cancel or change any aspect of the survey at any time for any reason.
- Value Village has all the right to cancel or change any aspect of the survey at any time for any reason.
Value Village Survey Requirements
- A mobile, Laptop, or PC.
- A good internet connection.
- Purchase receipt.
- Basic English or Spanish knowledge.
- Survey code.
What Steps to Take Value Village Survey @ ValueVillageListens?
- Go to the Value Village survey website, available at www.valuevillagelistens.com.
- Select a Language.
- Now, select the type of receipt you have either Value Village purchase receipt or Donor Invitation Card.
- After that, enter the 19 digit value village thank you code from your recent purchase receipt.
- Now, you will be asked to share ratings to some conditions and situations based on your recent shopping experience
- Answer all survey questions honestly without any hesitation
- It will take your couple of minutes to complete this series of Survey questionnaire.
- Try to go through each of the points in order to complete the survey and give precise answers honestly.
- At last, submit your personal information such as name, contact number, address, etc.
- Now, Submit the filled survey.
- Sooner, you will get a unique $2 off discount coupon code. Please write down this $2 off Value Village coupon code on your receipt. Make sure to redeem the promo code within 90 days otherwise it will get expired.