- 1 Shein Return Policy & Refunds In 2022
- 2 Shein Return Policy
- 3 What is the return method?
- 4 How do I make a return?
- 5 Shein Exchange Policy
- 6 How Strict Is the Shein Return Policy?
- 7 Shein Return Policy Related FAQs
If you plan to Buy Any Product from Shein, You may want to know what is Shein’s Return Policy. We suggest you must go through Shein’s return policy before making a purchase at Shein.com. This guide to Shein Return Policy will provide you with all the information that you need to return your product.
To help you, I have compiled the Shein Return Policy information of all the items on The Shein. Read on to learn more.
Shein Return Policy & Refunds In 2022
Table of Shein return policy timeframes
Shein is a clothing company that primarily sells to women but also has clothes for men and children. Customers have different things to say about this shopping website. Some are happy with it, while others are not.
Before you buy something from Shein.com, we think you should read their return policy. This guide to the Shein Return Policy will tell you everything you need to know to send your item back.
Our easy-to-follow guide will show you exactly how to return something for a refund or exchange.
Shein Return Policy
|Return Period||45 Days from ordering|
|Return Method||Via mail or online|
|Exchange Period||45 Days|
|Exchange Method||Via mail or online|
|Refund Period||10-12 days|
|Refund Method||Method of Payment|
How long do I have to send back something I bought, and do I have to pay for shipping both ways?
You have to send it back 45 days from the date you bought something. Packages being sent back must have a postmark within 45 days of the date of purchase. Returns made more than 45 days after the purchase date won’t be accepted, and you won’t get your money back.
Only the first return per order can be sent back for free. It would help if you used the shipping label we gave you. For more information, see “How do I make a return?”
If you’ve already sent back some items from the order but want to send back more, you must do so within 45 days of the date of purchase and pay for the return shipping. Use the provided shipping label and pay the $ 7.99 shipping fee. This will be taken out of your refund.
What is the return method?
Return by USPS Return Label: Print the USPS return label, tape it securely to the outside package you’re sending back, and drop it off at the nearest post office.
You can send it back using the UPS QR code or the UPS return label sent to you.
Use the UPS return label to Print the UPS return label and tape it securely to the outside of the package you want to send back. Then, take the box to the nearest UPS Store.
Use the UPS QR code. You don’t need to print out a label; show the UPS QR code at your nearest UPS Store, and they’ll take care of the rest.
How do I make a return?
Note: Please make sure that the package you want to return has a postmark no later than 45 days after the date you bought it. Details can be found in the “Important Notice” section.
*The shipping label we give you can only be used to ship within the United States.
What is the return method, and do I have to pay a return shipping charge？
We can give you a free return label, and you can send it back to any of the three shipping companies listed below.
You don’t need to print the label at home. Please use the self-service printer in the store to print your brand, which you can then put on your package.
Your order comes with one free return label. If you decide to return more items from the same order in the future, we will take £2.50 off your refund.
② 24/7 Inpost lockers
No printing is required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done.
You don’t even need a label!
– No printing
– No queues
– Available 24/7
How it works:
1) Select InPost Instant Returns and generate a QR code
2) Scan the code on your phone at your local locker and select your parcel size
③ Royal Mail
Your order comes with one free return label. If you decide to return more items from the same order in the future, we will take £2.50 off your refund. Either the return label or the QR code can be used. (The return label should be 100×150 mm in size.)
1. Sign into your SHEIN account.
2. Find the order in My Orders, and click the “Return Item” button.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reasons, and submit.
4. Select the return method.
5. If you decide to use our company’s return service, we will give you a return label or QR code. If you want to use the return label, print it out and securely stick it to the package’s wrapping. Then, take the package to the nearest parcel shop point. No label is needed if you use a QR code. Just take the code to the nearest parcel shop, where they’ll take care of the rest.
How do I find the return label I generated?
Find your return order in “My Orders” → Click “Order Details” → Click “Return & Refund Record” in the top right corner → Click “View” to download.
- No. You can only return items that have never been worn, washed, or damaged and still have their original tags and hygiene stickers.
- Bodysuits, lingerie, jewelry, beauty products, underwear, event and party supplies, DIY supplies, pet supplies, and accessories cannot be returned or exchanged (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets). If a cosmetic’s hygiene seal has been broken, we can’t give you your money back.
- Items that say they can’t be returned and gifts can’t be sent back.
Please do not include non-SHEIN items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending those items back to you.
Shein Refund Policy
1. After we get your package, it will take seven days to get your money back. Your refund will be sent to either your SHEIN Wallet or the way you paid for the item in the first place, depending on what you choose.
Due to how things are right now, your refund will take an extra 3–5 days to process. Thank you for being patient and having an open mind.
2. Shipping costs can’t be taken back.
Note: If you have any problems with your return, you must contact Customer Service within 180 days of the date you bought the item.
Shein Exchange Policy
If your item doesn’t fit right, you can exchange it for a different size. Within 45 days of buying something, you can use your Shein account to ask for an exchange. You will get a business if the item you want is in stock. You can get your money back if you don’t like it.
How Strict Is the Shein Return Policy?
Unworn, unwashed, undamaged items must have original tags/packaging and hygiene stickers. Shein may accept washed returns with original tags, but you must contact customer support first. Shein has admitted products with available tags, but it’s not in their return policy.
The Shein does not accept the following returns:
- Beauty products
- Event/party supplies
- Pet supplies
- Accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets)
- Cosmetics that have a broken hygiene seal
- Items with non-returnable marks
- Free gifts
Shein Return Policy Related FAQs
Is it free to return items to SHEIN?
Your first SheIn return for any order is free.
For your first return to be free, you’ll need to use the shipping label they give you. If you want to return more than one item from the same order, they’ll charge you $7.99 for each brand (or you can ship it your way).
What is SHEIN’s return policy?
We hope you like what you’ve ordered! But just in case you’re not happy with everything, we’ve made it very easy to send things back. You have 15 days from delivery to return or exchange an item.
How much does SHEIN charge for returns? How much does SHEIN charge for returns?
Your first return is free on every order. If you want to return more items from the same order, you’ll have to pay $7.99 for shipping, so make sure you send back all of your items at once. You can deduct that shipping fee if you use a Shein shipping label, or you can pay for another way to ship it yourself.
How do I return a SHEIN order?
Sign in to your account on Shein. Click the “Return Item” button next to the order in “My Orders.” Choose the item you want to return, tell us why, and click “Submit.” Please wait for the courier to pick up the package until you hear from the logistics company.
How long is Shein’s return?
You can make a return within 45 days. You have 45 days from the date you bought the item to send it back and upload the return tracking number. If you place an order before September 1, 2022, you still have 60 days to return it. How do I send it back, and do I have to pay for return shipping?