- 1 Does Staples Price Match?
- 2 Staples Price Match & Price Adjustment – Details
- 3 How does the Staples Price Match Guarantee work?
- 4 Which competitors will Staples price match?
- 5 Which items does Staples includes?
- 6 Which items and services aren’t available for price match?
- 7 Are quantities limited on price-matched products?
- 8 How do Staples coupons and rebates contribute to the Staples price?
- 9 Are delivery charges included in the price match?
- 10 How do I process a Staples Price Match?
- 11 Staples showrooming with a price match guarantee
- 12 Staples Customer Service
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 FAQs for Staples Price Adjustment & Price Match
- 15 Author
Does Staples Price Match?
Yes! You can benefit from programs like Staples Price Match Guarantee and most retailers’ usual discounts and coupons.
Truly! We all need to go shopping to survive. When searching for the ideal office equipment, supplies, and furnishings, visit stores like Staples.
I’ll confess, these shops are frequently expensive. Obvious! You might be curious about how to take advantage of discounts offered by these stores.
Scroll down to learn more about Staples Price Match Policy and save more on your shopping.
Staples Price Match & Price Adjustment – Details
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Amazon and other retailers who sell a product in both retail stores and online under the same brand|
|Exclusions:||Applies to nearly every item sold|
|Where to redeem:||in-store or online|
How does the Staples Price Match Guarantee work?
If you find a currently available lower price on a new, identical item.
Show them the lower price when you buy the item at a Staples store.
They will match it, plus discount by 10% of the difference.
For price matching, inform the store manager or online within 14 days that you found a lower price at another store or staples.com.
Indeed, he’ll give you the price difference back.
Which competitors will Staples price match?
Staples stores will price match items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. But remember, not by its Marketplace sellers.
However, the items sold by any store that sells the same brand in stores and online will match prices.
Which items does Staples includes?
- Almost everything Stapes sell.
- The item must be identical, including model number, components and U.S. warranty.
- The item must be in stock and available for purchase at that price from an authorized U.S. reseller, whose authorization we reserve the right to verify.
- For wireless phones and other items with a service plan, the plan, provider and other terms must be the same.
Which items and services aren’t available for price match?
The following products and services are excluded from our Price Match Guarantee:
- Competitors’ or their own local or special events (e.g., grand opening, anniversary, clearance, timed sales or liquidation sales, “Black Friday” or “Cyber Monday” sales).
- Taxes, warranties, typographical errors, merchandise credits or contracted prices are offered to Staples Business Advantage (Membership customers).
- Tech Services.
- Products produced by third-party vendors.
- Custom print and promotional products.
- Apps are sold on the Staples.com App Center.
- Gift cards and phone cards
- Print & Marketing services
- In-Store Pickup orders
Are quantities limited on price-matched products?
Yes. Price matching is limited to a single time per customer and item.
How do Staples coupons and rebates contribute to the Staples price?
They reduce Staples coupons, Staples rebates (immediate, easy, or mail-in), and manufacturer rebates from Staples pricing to get a net price.
For instance, the net price is $80 if you purchase an item from us for $100 and receive a $20 instant rebate. We won’t match prices if they are $80 or higher from another provider.
Are delivery charges included in the price match?
It will depend on whether the competitor’s order offers free shipping.
We won’t consider shipping costs if the competitor’s order includes free shipping.
If the competitor’s order isn’t free, we’ll add a shipping charge before computing the price match.
How do I process a Staples Price Match?
Price Match is only available for purchases made in a Staples store.
However, Staples’s price match policy differs in-store and online.
Learn how to price match at Staples in.
- Satples.com does not offer the same prices as its rivals.
- If you buy something and then find it for less somewhere else, you can ask for a price match online within 14 days.
- Only Staples.com will match the price of its goods with those of itself.
- Unless the item is on sale or clearance, it will be possible to match the price.
- The price match will only be possible if the product is in stock.
The Staples price match policy differs from the Staple.com policy. With some restrictions, the in-store policy will permit price matching with other retail competitors.
The requirements that each client must adhere to are listed below.
- One product, per customer, per day, price match
- The item should be available, identical & in its original packaging, and bear the same brand, serial number, and size.
Only 3 steps to Request a Price Match or Price Adjustment
- Find a lower price.
- Bring in proof of the qualifying lower price.
- Present it to a Staples associate to complete the process.
Staples showrooming with a price match guarantee
Staples Customer Service
Visit the Staples Help Center Page: Click Here
- Scroll the page & Click to “Chat with a Staples Expert”
Mon – Fri, 8 am – 8 pm ET
Sat – Sun, 10 am – 7 pm ET
- Call a Staples Expert
1 (800) 333-3330
Mon – Fri, 8 am – 10 pm ET
Sat – Sun, 9 am – 8 pm ET
Lastly, you can enjoy your shopping & save your pocket using Staples Price Match Policy.
By the way, you can enjoy your shopping & save money at the store or online.
You may contact us via the comment box if you have any trouble. We will try to reach you soon.
FAQs for Staples Price Adjustment & Price Match
Does they price match with Costco?
Staples will price match retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Office Depot, and Walmart. The product must be identical, in stock, and readily available for purchase in order to qualify for a price match.
Does Staples price match HP?
Staples.com will match prices at certain rival websites and in-store at Staples. Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Dell, and Hewlett Packard are a few examples of their rivals.
What does “proration of coupons” mean?
“Proration of coupons” means dollar-off coupons are taken out of the price of an order in a way that makes sense for each item.
What effect will the proration of coupons have on a price match?
Staples will use the total discount from all coupons in the cart to determine the price.
When coupons are used, a purchase might not be eligible for a price match.
In the same way, a purchase that has a price match discount may no longer be eligible for a coupon.
If the adjusted order total no longer meets the minimum requirements of the coupon.