Does Walmart Price Match? – Everything About Its Vast Policy
Walmart Price Match Policy: Nowadays, prices are going up daily, correct? In light of this, we all have to give a lot of money.
For increasing the customer base, most of the companies are offering best deals. Walmart is one of them & it offers best price match policy to save big.
First of all, you need to aware of the all exclusions. Also, go with this article and know the difference between walmart.com & in-store price matching.
For more detail, put your feet free! Here mentioned which retailers fall under the policy and exclusions apply.
What is Walmart’s Price Match Policy?
In short, Walmart will match the price of the same product offered by select online shops or Walmart.com.
Keep in mind: The Walmart’s Price Match Policy varies between Walmart shops and Walmart.com.
Check the below table for Walmart Price Match brief details:
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Amazon, Kohl’s, Academy, and more|
|Exclusions:||Clearance items, auction prices, third-party sellers, discounted items, and more|
|Where to redeem:||Online or at any Walmart store|
Purchases made on a Walmart.com – Price Matching
If you shop on Walmart’s website, find the same item at another competitor at a lower price.
Obviously! you think how to save some. But get relaxed! Walmart will match the price.
But yes! The item has to be in stock and exactly the same, and only specific online retailers are allowed for price matching.
Walmart will price match the following online retailers for purchases made through Walmart’s website:
Purchases in a Walmart U.S. Store – Price Matching
Walmart’s in-store and online price-match policies are different. Infact, Walmart will only match Walmat’s website prices, not competitors’.
In other words, If you’re in a Walmart store and see the same goods online for cheaper, you can get the price matched.
Does Walmart Price Adjustment?
Suppose you have already bought from Walmart and found the price less at any competitors.
At that time, you can save your money by requesting Walmart Price Adjustment Policy.
Price matching is the other option for price adjustment. Because Walmart doesn’t specify their price adjustment policy on their website.
What Are the Exclusions to Walmart’s Price Match Policy?
Exclusion on purchases online:
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are excluded.
- Items that are listed as closeout, liquidation, refurbished, or flash sales are excluded.
- Price matching only applies to the advertised price and does not cover additional coupons or discounts that are applied at checkout.
- Price matching does not apply to any items that are advertised as Black Friday or Cyber Week sales.
- Price matching only applies to the select online retailers listed above.
Exclusion on purchases in-stores:
- Walmart stores do not match any other online retailers including Target.com and Amazon.com. The in-store price match policy only applies to Walmart.com.
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are excluded from price matching.
- Price matching is limited to one item per customer, per day.
- Bundle offers, mail-in rebates, instant rebates, and buy one, get one offers are excluded.
Walmart reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time.
Walmart Price Matching Steps in 3 Easy Way
How to Apply Walmart’s Price Match?
Follow these steps if you think you’re eligible for a Walmart Price Match:
Walmart U.S. Store Prices
- Ask the Walmart store staff if the product is eligible for price matching.
- Scroll down to the in-store price matching policy.
- And follow the process for product price matching eligibility.
In-Store Price Match to Online Prices
- It depends on the Walmart store manager.
- The shop manager’s decision will be final.
- He can decide whether the item can be price matched or not.
Price Match Walmart.com With Another Online Retailer
- Firstly, contact the Walmart customer service before placing an online order to see if an item is price-matched.
- Then, the customer care member will inform you if the product is eligible to be price matched or not.
Does Walmart Price Match Amazon?
Yeah of course, Walmart will match the price of items bought on Amazon. But only for things bought online at Walmart.com.
Walmart store won’t match Amazon’s prices. For a price matching, the item must be same in size, color, model, etc.
Does Walmart Price Match Target?
Only for online purchases, Walmart price matches Target. If you are buying on Walmart.com and see the same item for less at Target.com.
That time, Walmart will match the price. The item is available at price matching time.
Walmart won’t match prices on items that are very cheap during Black Friday or Cyber Week.
Walmart Location – Near Me
An Overview of Walmart
Walmart is a multinational retail grocery chain in USA. Also it’s called discount department stores. Recently it operates 10,585 stores and clubs in 24 countries.
This is a full-service supermarket, including meat and poultry, baked goods, delicatessen, frozen foods, dairy products, garden produce, and fresh seafood.
Walmart Customer Service
- Call on 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART)
- Feedback via email: Click here
- Conatct Corporate Walmart: Click Here
In short, Walmart offer price match only for online competitors. Walmart store does not price match with online competitors.
Thanks for spending your time. Hope you have got all the information which you desire.
FAQs for Walmart Price Match Policy
Does Walmart price match Best Buy?
Suppose talking about the product from the same brand, size, colour, model, and quantity. So definitely, Walmart does price match Best Buy.
Does Walmart price match Costco?
No, Walmart does not price match Costco. In fact,Walmart no longer price-matches in-store. Even online, Walmart doesn’t price match Costco.
Does Walmart Price match items purchased from Walmart?
Walmart Policies and Guidelines explains how we match prices. We don’t price match Walmart.com items that drop in price. Walmart may change this policy at any time.
How often does Walmart Price match in New Mexico?
New Mexico can price match as many things as they like as long as they don’t plan to resell them for more.
Walmart.com’s price matches online competitors’.
Does Walmart give refund if price drops?
If you locate an identical item on walmart.com for a lower price, call customer care within 7 days, even if the goods hasn’t arrived.
Walmart won’t reimburse the difference until then.
What is Walmart’s price adjustment policy?
For price adjustment Walmart Contacts will price match. They price match when the item is in stock.
As well the item sold online in the same brand, quantity, size, colour, etc.