Does Walmart Price Match? – Everything About Its Vast Policy
Walmart Price Match Policy: Nowadays, prices are going up daily, correct? In light of this, we all have to give a lot of money.
To increase the customer base, most of the companies are offering the best deals. Walmart is one of them & it offers the best price match policy to save big.
First of all, you need to be aware of the all exclusions. Also, go with this article and know the difference between walmart.com & in-store price matching.
For more detail, put your feet free! Here mentioned which retailers fall under the policy and exclusions apply.
What is Walmart’s Price Match Policy?
In short, Walmart will match the price of the same product offered by select online shops or Walmart.com.
Keep in mind that Walmart’s Price Match Policy varies between Walmart shops and Walmart.com.
Check the below table for Walmart Price Match brief details:
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Amazon, Kohl’s, Academy, and more|
|Exclusions:||Clearance items, auction prices, third-party sellers, discounted items, and more|
|Where to redeem:||Online or at any Walmart store|
Purchases made on a Walmart.com – Price Matching
If you shop on Walmart’s website, find the same item at another competitor at a lower price.
Obviously! You think about how to save some. But get relaxed! Walmart will match the price.
But yes! The item has to be in stock and exactly the same, and only specific online retailers are allowed for price matching.
Walmart will price-match the following online retailers for purchases made through Walmart’s website:
Purchases in a Walmart U.S. Store – Price Matching
Walmart’s in-store and online price-match policies are different. In fact, Walmart will only match Walmart’s website prices, not competitors.
In other words, If you’re in a Walmart store and see the same goods online for cheaper, you can get the price matched.
Does Walmart Price Adjustment?
Suppose you have already bought from Walmart and found the price less than any competitors.
At that time, you can save your money by requesting a Walmart Price Adjustment Policy.
Price matching is the other option for price adjustment. Because Walmart doesn’t specify its price adjustment policy on its website.
What Are the Exclusions to Walmart’s Price Match Policy?
There are a few exceptions in the price match policy at Walmart. So make sure to read it cautiously.
Exclusion on purchases online:
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are excluded.
- Items that are listed as closeout, liquidation, refurbished, or flash sales are excluded.
- Price matching only applies to the advertised price and does not cover additional coupons or discounts that are applied at checkout.
- Price matching does not apply to any items that are advertised as Black Friday or Cyber Week sales.
- Price matching only applies to the select online retailers listed above.
Exclusion on purchases in-stores:
- Walmart stores do not match any other online retailers including Target.com and Amazon.com. The in-store price match policy only applies to Walmart.com.
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are excluded from price matching.
- Price matching is limited to one item per customer, per day.
- Bundle offers, mail-in rebates, instant rebates, and buy one, get one offers are excluded.
Walmart reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time.
How to Apply Walmart’s Price Match?
Follow these steps if you think you’re eligible for a Walmart Price Match:
Walmart U.S. Store Prices
- Ask the Walmart store staff if the product is eligible for price matching.
- Scroll down to the in-store price matching policy.
- And follow the process for product price-matching eligibility.
In-Store Price Match to Online Prices
- It depends on the Walmart store manager.
- The shop manager’s decision will be final.
- He can decide whether the item can be price-matched or not.
Price Match Walmart.com With Another Online Retailer
- Firstly, contact Walmart customer service before placing an online order to see if an item is price-matched.
- Then, the customer care member will inform you if the product is eligible to be price-matched or not.
Does Walmart Price Match Amazon?
Yeah, of course, Walmart will match the price of items bought on Amazon. But only for things bought online at Walmart.com.
Walmart stores won’t match Amazon’s prices. For a price matching, the item must be the same in size, color, model, etc.
Does Walmart Price Match Target?
Only for online purchases, Walmart’s price matches Target. If you are buying on Walmart.com and see the same item for less at Target.com.
That time, Walmart will match the price. The item is available at price matching time.
Walmart won’t match prices on items that are very cheap during Black Friday or Cyber Week.
An Overview of Walmart
Walmart is a multinational retail grocery chain in the USA. Also, it’s called discount department stores. Recently it has operated 10,585 stores and clubs in 24 countries.
This is a full-service supermarket, including meat and poultry, baked goods, delicatessen, frozen foods, dairy products, garden produce, and fresh seafood.
Walmart Customer Service
- Call on 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART)
- Feedback via email: Click here
- Contact Corporate Walmart: Click Here
In short, Walmart offer price match only for online competitors. Walmart store does not price match with online competitors.
Thanks for spending your time. Hope you have got all the information which you desire.
Does Walmart’s price match Best Buy?
Suppose talking about the product from the same brand, size, color, model, and quantity. So definitely, Walmart does the price match Best Buy.
Does Walmart’s price match Costco’s?
No, Walmart does not price-match Costco. In fact, Walmart no longer price-matches in-store. Even online, Walmart doesn’t price-match Costco.
Does Walmart Price match items purchased from Walmart?
Walmart Policies and Guidelines explain how we match prices. We don’t price match Walmart.com items that drop in price. Walmart may change this policy at any time.
How often does Walmart Price match in New Mexico?
New Mexico can price-match as many things as they like as long as they don’t plan to resell them for more. Walmart.com’s price matches online competitors’.
Does Walmart give a refund if the price drops?
If you locate an identical item on walmart.com for a lower price, call customer care within 7 days, even if the goods haven’t arrived. Walmart won’t reimburse the difference until then.
What is Walmart’s price adjustment policy?
For price adjustment, Walmart Contacts will price match. They price match when the item is in stock. As well as the items sold online in the same brand, quantity, size, color, etc.