Feedbacktocosta.co.uk – Take Costa Coffee Survey 2024
Have you recently been to any Costa Coffee for one of their delicious Coffee? then you should participate in the Costa Coffee Survey at www.Feedbacktocosta.co.uk and let them know how your visit went.
Costa Coffee is constantly trying to find new ways of connecting with the foodies. They would like to know what you think of food and how much you like or dislike them.
Costa Feedback Survey will help them improve on various aspects of the business. So, if you had enjoyed your foods at Costa Coffee restaurants or order online, then you should leave your feedback.
It doesn’t matter whether it is positive or negative since all your feedback and suggestions in the Costa Coffee Guest Satisfaction Survey will be used productively.
Feedbacktocosta.co.uk Survey Details
|Costa Coffee Customer Survey
|£50 amazon voucher
|1 per person, per receipt
Costa Feedback Survey Prizes
£50 amazon voucher
At the end of this Costa Coffee Feedback Survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes where you could win a £50 amazon voucher.
Costa Customer Feedback Survey Rules
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- You must be over 18 years and above.
- One survey per each purchase.
- Limited to one coupon per purchase per person.
- You must redeem the coupon within 30 days.
- It can’t be combined with any other offers.
- Coupons cannot be claimed for cash.
- You must not be an employee at Costa Coffee.
Costa Customer Survey Requirements
- A receipt from Costa Coffee.
- Basic Knowledge of English.
- A computer or smartphone.
- A strong internet connection.
Quicksteps to Win the Costa Coffee Amazon Voucher
- Go to the Costa survey site at Feedbacktocosta.co.uk.
- Tell them when you visited, the store name, and other info.
- Start the survey, answer questions, and say if you want to be contacted if you win.
- Enter your contact details again and click submit.
How to Take Costa Coffee Survey at www.feedbacktocosta.co.uk?
Keep reading and follow the instructions below:
- Go to Costa feedback survey – www.feedbacktocosta.co.uk.
- Type in a few letters of the store you visited. Select the appropriate store.
- Mention the date and time of your visit.
- Start answering all the Costa Coffee Survey questions.
- Mention how often you order from the restaurant.
- Select the way you ate, for example, delivery or dined in
- Rate your overall satisfaction with service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all Costa Coffee Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- In the last, share your personal details including a valid email address.
- Finally, submit your feedback in the Costa Coffee Survey.
- Sooner, you will be entered into a sweepstake where you could win a £50 amazon voucher!
Take Survey also:
- Pizza Hut Listens
- www.mybkexperience.com free whopper
Purpose of the Feedbacktocosta.co.uk Survey
The Costa feedback survey shows how happy customers are. There are two types of customers: new ones trying it out, and loyal ones who plan to come back.
In a satisfaction survey, “satisfaction” usually means how good customers think the service or product is. The company wants to know what customers think, so they give out a questionnaire. As a customer, it’s your job to give truthful answers, which helps both you and the company.
Costa Coffee Contact Details
Head Office Address:
- Costa Limited,
- Houghton Hall Business Park,
- Porz Avenue, Dunstable,
- Bedfordshire, LU5 5YG
That’s all about how to fill out the online Costa feedback survey at www.feedbacktocosta.co.uk and share your feedback with the company to help them improve.
For your participation, you will receive free entry into sweepstakes where you could win a £50 amazon voucher.
If you have any queries or doubts on Costa Customer Survey, rules, policy, or anything else, then you may contact us by commenting below.
More from my site
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about Survey, cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]