Tellodeon – Tell ODEON Survey to Win 5 pairs of Tickets
Have you visited any ODEON Cinemas? Which film you have seen at ODEON Cinemas? Do you feel the thrilling? Are you excited to see the brand new film again at ODEON? Why? Here, you can share your feedback with the company & get a Free Movie Ticket!
ODEON Cinema is looking for your honest feedback and reviews through the ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.Tellodeon.com from your visit experience.
Moreover, ODEON Feedback Survey allows the company to hear what their customers have to say, how they can improve their customer service, stores, and the merchandise they offer.
ODEON Cinema Guest Satisfaction Survey also helps the company to know how well their employees treat customers, ways of improving their service, how happy customers are with the choices of products they sell.
So, if you have visited any ODEON, then do provide your honest feedback through the ODEON Customer Feedback Survey and share your experience to help them improve. For your time and interest, you will receive a chance to win sweepstakes entry as a reward to get a chance to Win a Limitless Card or 5 pairs of Tickets.
Read this ODEON Cinema Guest Feedback Survey Guide to get steps with rules, terms, and links to win your rewards.
ODEON Cinemas Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Name||ODEON Cinemas Customer Feedback Survey|
|Survey prize||Limitless Card or 5 pairs of Tickets|
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 or over|
ODEON Cinemas Survey Rewards at Tellodeon.com
- Limitless Card or 5 pairs of Tickets
As a thank you for giving valuable feedback, the company enters you in a competition, where you can win a Limitless Card or 5 pairs of Tickets.
So, if you visited any ODEON, then read terms and conditions to see whether you are an eligible entrant.
Odeon Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Eligibility
- The Sweepstakes is open to permanent UK or the Republic of Ireland residents.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- Only one survey entry is allowed per household.
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No other types of entry will be accepted.
- Each winner will be selected randomly.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- Employees and associates are not allowed to enter.
- Void in where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Tell Odeon Survey Requirements
- A receipt from ODEON Cinema.
- Have basic knowledge of English.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- A valid Email address required.
Steps To Take ODEON Survey – Tellodeon
- Visit the ODEON customer satisfaction survey page at www.tellodeon.com.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to enter the survey.
- Select the cinema you have visited.
- Select the Date & Time of your movie.
- Then, click on the ‘NEXT’ button to begin.
- Now you will face some questions based on your last visit experience.
- Here, you will be asked to rate ODEON Cinema customer service on your recent visit.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience at ODEON Cinema.
- Give feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness in your own experience.
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your personal experience.
- Continue to answer all of the ODEON Cinema Survey questions honestly.
- In the last, you will be asked to enter the ODEON Cinema Sweepstakes.
- Select YES and fill in your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Click on NEXT to complete the ODEON Cinema Survey.
- Upon completion, you will receive a free entry into the sweepstakes for your chance to win a Limitless Card or 5 pairs of Tickets.
Tellodeon Survey Useful Links
- ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.feedback.odeon.co.uk
- Odeon Cinema Official Website: http://www.odeon.co.uk/
For more questions and queries, write us below…
If you want more stuff like this, please visit our site, www.Takesurvey.onl!
1 thought on “ODEON Customer Survey – www.tellodeon.com”
The staff are very FRIENDLY at Blackpool.
They have a choice of GOOD SEATS AND a good choice of films
Comments are closed.