Kroger Credit Card Login U.S. Bank @KrogerMasterCard
U.S. Bank and Kroger, the largest grocery chain in the United States, offer their customers the Kroger Credit Card.
So, if you shop at Kroger often and have a Kroger credit card and are looking for Kroger Credit Card Login, you have landed in the right place.
Don’t worry, all your dilemmas will be cleared soon. In this article, we’ll illustrate how to access the Kroger Credit Card Official Portal.
By logging into the Kroger Credit Card Portal, you can see your bill, due date, and available balance. Moreover, as a card member, you can also get Kroger rewards and save your pennies.
U.S. Bank and Kroger Co. Credit Card Rewards
You can save money at the gas station right away with the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard®.
They’re giving cardholders more rewards and the chance to save 25 per gallon on gas, which they can do right at the pump at 1,500 gas stations owned by Kroger.
When you spend at least 100 fuel points at Kroger Fuel Centers within the first year, you will receive an extra 55 off per gallon of fuel.
The card lets you earn rewards at the Kroger Family of Stores in small steps. It includes up to 5% cash back on purchases made with a mobile wallet.
In addition, you can get 2% cash back inside the store and 1% cash back outside the store.
Kroger Credit Card Requirements
- At least good credit (a credit score of 700 or higher).
- Enough money to pay off their credit card bills.
- Not much debt compared to income.
- Low cost of living compared to income.
- U.S. address for mail.
- 18 or older.
- Have a Social Security number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Sufficient Internet, Laptop, or Mobile.
Steps For Kroger Credit Card Login Portal
Follow the steps below if you are eligible for Kroger Account Login:
- To start, go to www.krogermastercard.com, the store’s official website, and in the top right corner, click on “LOGIN” button.
- Apart from English, you may also choose the Spanish language.
- Next, type your “Username”. If you want to save it then tick on the “Remember my Username”.
- Now enter your “Password“. For your verification, you can show your password.
- After, click on “Log in” button to open your account.
To Create KrogerMasterCard Login Username and Password
- If you don’t have an account, click on the Click on the “Create a Username and Password” link.
- Now, type your “Card or Account Number” and “Last 4 Digits of SSN“.
- Lastly, click on “Continue” to activate your account.
Kroger Credit Card Login | My Kroger MasterCard
Login Help For Kroger Mastercard Com Login
- If you are unable to open your account then click on “Get login help.”
- Enter your “Username/Personal ID” and click on “Continue“.
- Here, you can get your forgotten information.
- If you don’t know your username, follow the instructions.
- Select “Phone or Email” and click on “Continue“.
- Now, you will get your username via mobile number or email.
Log In To Reset Security Question
- Begins, click on the “Reset Your Security Questions” link.
- First of all, enter your Username, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Password.
- You can show your SSN Number and Password while typing.
- Then, click on “Continue.“
- If you want to recover your password.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” button.
- Now, you will be taken to the first page of “Login Help”.
- Next, enter the Card or Account Number” and “Last 4 Digits of SSN“
- Lastly, click on “Continue”.
What are Kroger Co. and US Bank?
Kroger is committed to Feeding the Human Spirit and is Fresh for Everyone™.
Their group of businesses is made up of about 500,000 employees who make shopping easy for 11 million customers every day.
As of September 30, 2021, U.S. Bancorp had almost 70,000 workers and $567 billion in assets.
The Minneapolis-based corporation provides local, national, and global consumers through consumer and business banking; payment services; corporate and commercial banking; and wealth management and investment services.
Kroger Credit Card Login Customer Service
24-Hour Cardmember Service / Report a lost or stolen card
We accept relay calls
Outside the United States: 701-461-1593 (call collect)
U.S. Bank National Association
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Make sure to include your account number in the memo area of your check.
U.S Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6349
Fargo, ND 58125-6349
For questions specific to an existing account, please Log in to Online Banking to authenticate that you are the account owner:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Under the “Customer Service” tab, select “Contact Us”
Kroger Login – Useful Links
- KrogerMasterCard Online Banking Login: www.krogermastercard.com
- Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard® benefits: applications.usbank.com
- Kroger Account Login: www.kroger.com/signin
In short, by using Kroger Master Card Login, you can access your account. Also, you can get the best rewards on fuel and cash back to save money.
We hope you have got all the required stuff here. Have you any issues regarding the same? Feel free to ask via the comment box.
Thanks and Happy shopping!
FAQs on Kroger Credit Card Login
Can I use my Kroger credit card anywhere?
How do I pay my Kroger credit card online?
Log in to your online account, then click “Bill Payments” and “Pay My Account” to pay your Kroger Credit Card bill.
Then, decide how much you want to pay, when you want to pay it, and where the money will come from.
Kroger Credit Card holders can also set up payments to be made automatically.
Can I pay my Kroger credit card bill at Kroger?
Use Money Services at your local Kroger to pay US Bank quickly and easily in person.
You can pay off a loan or credit card from US Bank by going to a Money Services location near you.
We’re open on the weekends and for longer hours in the evenings, so you can stop by whenever it’s convenient for you.
Is the Kroger card a credit card?
The Kroger Family of Companies Rewards Elite Mastercard® is a card that pays you to shop.
You can get up to 5% cash back on purchases, and you can use your rewards whenever and however you want.
Plus, if you redeem at least 100 fuel points at our Fuel Centers, you can save an extra 55 cents per gallon of gas.
What bank does Kroger credit card use?
The $0-annual-fee card, issued by U.S. Bank, does offer a high rate in the somewhat unique category of mobile wallet purchases.
But there’s a cap on that spending, as well as some other limitations to be aware of. Here are five things to know about the Kroger credit card.
How do I redeem my Kroger Rewards points?
Just add the Cash Back Offer to your Shopper’s Card to use it on purchases that qualify.
When you buy an item that counts toward the Cash Back Offer, your balance will start to grow.
Then, you can transfer your Cash Back Reward to your Shopper’s Card or PayPal account.
How do I check the balance on my Kroger card?
- Visit our website and click on the “Check Your Balance” tab in the top bar.
- Check your receipt to see when the last time it was used was.
- Ask a cashier or someone working in Customer Service to check your balance.
- Call 1-866-822-6252 and follow the directions to find out your account balance.
How can I view my credit card statement online?
Online: banks usually send credit card statements to the cardholder’s registered email address on the billing date, which is the same day every month.
You can also log in to your bank’s online banking portal to see your credit card statement.