Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Pass
Hungry for a fabulous Las Vegas Buffet? The buffet of buffets pass allows you to indulge all day by giving you access to up to five buffets at the Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas properties.
The Buffet of Buffets pass is a sweet deal that offers users unlimited access to five different buffets in Las Vegas within a 24-hour period. So in this guide, we will bring you useful information about this sweet deal.
Buffets Open In Las Vegas In 2023
Below is the list of all buffets open in Las Vegas that are currently open in May 2023 –
- Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
- The Buffet at Bellagio
- Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan
- The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Buffet
- The Buffet at Excalibur
- Circus Circus Buffet
- The Buffet at Luxor
- Garden Court Buffet at Main Street Station
- Garden Buffet at South Point
- Market Place Buffet at Rampart Casino
The Buffet of Buffets pass price start at $49.99 for Caesars Rewards members and is $59.99 for Non-Caesars Rewards members. Once purchase, this pass lets you visit up to five buffets as many times as you would like during a 24-hour period.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all included in one price of just $59.99 for Non-Caesars Rewards members. Have it and enjoy an all-day delicious selection of the freshest ingredients and made-to-order specialties with better choices than you can imagine.
Buffet of Buffets Passes are valid at the following Las Vegas properties
- Planet Hollywood
Upgrade fee applies to Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace & Carnival World & Seafood Buffet at Rio Las Vegas.
For further details, please call (702) 862-3530
Where Can I Buy a Vegas Buffet of Buffets Pass?
You can buy this Buffet of Buffets Pass at the cashier station of any participating buffets or Total Rewards Centers.
Hours for the Buffet of Buffets Pass
Generally, most buffets are open from 7 AM until 10 PM, but the hours of operation for each buffet in Las Vegas vary by day and location.
How Much Does the Vegas Buffet of Buffets Pass Cost and How Does It Work?
The Buffet of Buffets 24 Hour Pass gives you access to up to five buffets as many times as you would like-
|Caesars Rewards Member||Non-Member|
Vegas Buffet of Buffets Pass – Tips
Here are some tactics that can help you get the most for your money.
- Make sure to buy your pass at dinner time right at the entrance of the restaurant as you’re going in. By doing so, you can enjoy getting two dinners on the same pass. (First, dinner at 7 PM the first day & second, before 7 PM the second day)
- Strike the most costly buffets to get the most for your money. Like Rio for breakfast, Planet Hollywood for lunch, and Paris for dinner. That’s a $75 value for your $60 pass!
- If you just want to try every buffet, go from buffet to buffet and have your favorite things from each. (This process takes more time, but it’s a good way to get the most for your money)
Is Buffet of Buffets Worth It?
Absolutely! if you’d have the breakfast buffet at Paris Las Vegas for $21.99, the lunch buffet for $24.99, and the dinner buffet for $30.99. In this way, you have already consumed about $78 for only 3 meals at the same buffet.
FAQs – Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Pass
How much is the all day buffet pass at Excalibur?
The Buffet at Excalibur offers an all-day wristband for $49.99.
Does MGM have all day buffet pass?
Do you have an all-day buffet pass at MGM? The MGM Grand buffet is only open from 8 am to 3 pm, so there isn’t a choice for those who want to eat all day. During this time, you can eat as much as you want from the buffet.
What is a buffet line pass?
Also, those with m-life Gold or higher status have access to the “Buffet Line Pass” perk.
The Buffet of Buffets pass is a sweet deal that offers users unlimited access to five different buffets in Las Vegas within a 24-hour period.
Comment below if you have tried the program. What did you think about it? Who had the best buffet?
To find out more such stuff, Visit Takesurvey.onl.