- 1 Bacchanal Buffet Prices, Menu, and Hours 2022
- 2 Bacchanal Buffet Overview
- 3 Bacchanal Buffet Prices and Hours
- 4 The Bacchanal Buffet Food
- 5 Caesars Palace Buffet Menu Items and Food
- 6 Are reservations required for Bacchanal Buffet?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Final Words
Bacchanal Buffet Prices, Menu, and Hours 2022
Las Vegas account for itself as the entertainment capital of the world, though aside from the casinos, nightclubs, shows, and bars, it’s also a foodie’s dream.
With plenty of dining options in Vegas, taking a buffet is a definitive part of the Vegas venture.
Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace is the premier buffet in Vegas that ranks among the best buffet dining experience you can have in the city. So in this post, we’ll bring you all the information you need about visiting this Las Vegas institution.
This article will tell you all about Bacchanal Buffet including Bacchanal Buffet Prices, Bacchanal Buffet Hours, Bacchanal Buffet Food, and how to make a reservation at the buffet.
Let’s find out more…
Bacchanal Buffet Overview
Bacchanal Buffet is a buffet located at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. The buffet consists of nine show kitchens and over 500 daily dishes. This 25,000 square foot, a 3-room buffet can host 600 people and has the widest variety of foods in one restaurant. It was closed on March 17, 2020, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The buffet reopened on May 20th as a fully self-service buffet.
Bacchanal Buffet Prices and Hours
Here’s a breakdown of the prices of the Bacchanal Buffet:
Fri – Sun: 9am – 3pm
Daily 4pm – 10pm
All You Can Drink
Beer, Wine, Mimosas, & Champagne
The Bacchanal Buffet Food
What Are The Nine Kitchens?
Bacchanal Buffet operates nine main open kitchens where chefs are hard at work making their specialty dishes before guests’ eyes. They are as follows:
Regardless, there is also a full range of other dishes that don’t belong to any of these categories technically but are regularly made.
Caesars Palace Buffet Menu Items and Food
Bacchanal Buffet operates nine main open kitchens but they aren’t like the stations, unlike other buffets. These are open kitchens where chefs are hard at work making their specialty dishes before guests’ eyes. Further, instead of the huge servings of panned food, the fare is presented in small dishes.
The food offerings change on a frequent basis and alter depending on the time of the year and the priority of the chefs. The following is an overview of the items regularly served at different stations:
- American. Items include the standard continental fare, including bacon and eggs, fried chicken, fruit and granola parfait, brisket, prime rib, smoked pork belly, lamb chops, mashed potatoes, French dip sliders, skirt steak, and crab cakes.
- Mexican. Includes tacos, churros, nachos, and traditional Mexican stew.
- Italian. Includes Traditional dishes such as standard kinds of pasta as well as more elaborate items, like shrimp and cheese ravioli and spinach ravioli.
- Chinese. Traditional Chinese fare includes orange chicken, egg rolls, dim sum, dumplings, Peking duck, and chow Mein.
- Seafood. Includes varied dishes, like oysters, king crab legs, various types of shrimp, lam chowder, salmon, mussels, and pan-seared halibut.
- Japanese. The smallest station that features both pre-made and made-to-order sushi, as well as sashimi.
- Deli. Salad bar with five varieties including various deli meats, spinach and arugula, artisanal cheeses, and 20 types of bread. Pre-prepped salads include baby beet, watermelon and feta, and Caesar.
- Pizza. Standard pizzas such as cheese and pepperoni, as well as Sicilian, flatbread, and Grandmas, and even a fig and prosciutto pizza.
- Dessert. A huge selection of flavors, crème brulee, shaved ice, cupcakes, tiramisu, cookies, and freshly made crepes with various toppings, such as chocolate, strawberries, nuts, and coconut.
Are reservations required for Bacchanal Buffet?
Reservations are encouraged, but not required. Dancers dressed in chef coats surround Sean McBurney, regional president of Caesars Entertainment, at the reopening of the Bacchanal Buffet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you tip at Bacchanal Buffet?
All the food is self-serve except for the drinks. So you should only tip at the Bacchanal Buffet at your table with cash about $2-5/person. If you pay your bill with a credit card, you might instinctively leave a Bacchanal Buffet tip of 15-20% on the total price which is a lot!
Does Bacchanal do walk-ins?
Reservations are strongly recommended. There is also a waitlist on OpenTable.com, however, there is no guarantee of entry for waitlist or walk-ins.
Does Bacchanal Buffet have a dress code?
Bacchanal is a casual attire dining atmosphere but we do see many guests dress semi-formal when celebrating events such as Weddings, Anniversaries, Graduations or just feel like dressing nice.
Is It Family/Kid-Friendly?
Yes, the Bacchanal Buffet welcomes families with kids. See above for details about reductions for children.
How Long Can You Stay?
It’s important to note that the price of entry allows you to remain in the buffet for up to 90 minutes only.
With such tons of delicious dishes and moreish morsels surrounding you in every direction, a visit to the Bacchanal Buffet is more than just your average feed.
Have you dined at Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace before? Share your experience in the comments!
To find out more such stuff, Visit Takesurvey.onl.