Talk2coop.co.uk – Take Midcounties Co-op Survey to Win £200!
|Welcome to the Midcounties Co-op Feedback Survey 2023. Take the Midcounties Co-op Survey at Talk2coop.co.uk & Win a £200 Gift Card in a monthly prize draw.|
Midcounties Co-op is committed to providing the best customer service & goods. For this reason, it is inviting clients to participate in this online survey, Talk2coop.co.uk Survey.
Talk2coop Survey is a type of guest satisfaction survey that you can fill in by logging on to the Talk2coop.co.uk site.
As a way to thank you, the retailer is giving away a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card to enjoy free shopping to each participant that provides their feedback.
If you have recently visited a Midcounties Co-op store, then you can complete the Co-op voucher survey conducted by the official portal – Talk2coop.co.uk, and get a chance to win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card.
Coop Receipt Survey is an online questionnaire that asks you about your experience at Midcounties Co-op.
The procedure is simple. After you visit the Midcounties Co-op store, keep your receipt, go to Talk2coop Portal, fill in the required information from your purchase receipt, and answer a few simple questions.
If you haven’t got any purchase receipt, you can still participate.
Read the below information to enter the Midcounties Co-op Customer Survey 2023.
Talk2coop.co.uk Survey Details
|Survey Name||Midcounties Co-op Store feedback survey|
|Survey Official Website||https://Talk2coop.co.uk|
|Entry Type||Online and Mail|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
Midcounties Co-op Customer Survey Prize Details
Win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card
As a reward, you will get the opportunity to win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card Vouchers that you can enjoy free shopping by utilizing this gift card.
Prize terms and conditions apply.
Talk2coop Survey Rules
- The Sweepstakes is open to permanent United Kingdom residents only.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- Must complete the survey using Talk2coop.co.uk.
- Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week
- No other types of entry will be accepted
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted
- winner will be notified by phone or email within 15 days of the End Date.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable, or misdirected entries.
- Employees, Family members, and Related People are not permitted to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Midcounties Co-op Survey Requirements
- Midcounties Co-op purchase receipt with a survey invitation is required.
- Need access to a smart device such as a smartphone or computer.
- An Internet connection.
- A valid email address is required.
How To Take Midcounties Co-op Survey On Talk2coop.co.uk?
Follow the steps to getting started with the official Midcounties Co-op Feedback Survey and enter the sweepstakes.
- First of all, go to the Midcounties Co-op Survey portal @ Talk2coop.co.uk
- Read the guidance quickly and click on CONTINUE.
- Enter the 3 to 4 digits Op number, Store number, and then, 3 to 7 digits Txn Number from your receipt.
- Click on NEXT to give your feedback.
- Enter Date, Select the Time & Day of your visit.
- Select your order from the list.
- Tell them about your last visiting experience.
- Rate the level of overall satisfaction with Midcounties Co-op services, staff, price, etc.
- Give feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness on your own experience.
- Specify problems and suggestions in the process
- Give answers to all survey questions on your visit experience.
- In the last, you will be asked to enter your personal details to join the lucky draw.
- Click “Yes” to participate in the prize draw. Else you won’t enter into the £200 sweepstakes.
- Submit your review in the survey.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
You will get the opportunity to win a £200 Gift Card that you can enjoy free shopping if you were a lucky winner!
Get More Free Reward Prizes
- Pizza Hut Listens
- Target Survey
- WeCare Rite Aid
Midcounties Co-operative Survey: www.talk2coop.co.uk.
Midcounties Co-operative Official Website: www.midcounties.coop.co.uk
Midcounties Co-op wants to offer the most satisfactory customer service. This is why it is running the Midcounties Coop Store Survey to collect honest feedback from clients who are willing to share their opinions about their past experiences at the stores.
If you have visited any of Midcounties Co-op’s locations, you can participate in the Midcounties Co-op Guest Satisfaction Survey and, after completing all the questions, you can win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card.
Visit Takesurvey.onl to take more surveys and win great rewards.
Talk2coop Survey FAQ
Is Midcounties Co-op survey genuine?
Yes, the Midcounties Co-op survey is 100% legit.
How many times I can join Midcounties Co-op Survey?
There is a limit of two survey entries per household, per week.
Can you use someone else’s Midcounties Co-op vouchers?
Each coupon code can only be used once and only by one person; apply our coupons to past orders you have placed with us or otherwise backdate them; redeem our coupons for cash.
Can I use Midcounties Co-op Survey £200 Gift Card for online shopping?
No, Midcounties Co-op Survey £200 Gift Card cannot be used online shopping. You can use the gift voucher in-store only.
11 thoughts on “Talk2coop ❤️ Take Midcounties Co-op Survey To Win £200 Vouchers!”
I like shopping at the Co-op the staff are helpful and friendly and even with the corona virus its still a pleasurable experiance.
Moreton in marsh why do you never have daily mirror to sell.?
I have been trying to buy 5 co-op gift vouchers,with £10-00 on each, have tried 6 times in 2 stores in Leckhampton Road and Bath Road Leckhampton Cheltenham and nobody knows how to activate
Can’t get your survey to work or download.
please, go to talk2coop.co.uk and complete the survey to win £200 of Co-operative gift vouchers…
Visiting the Coop is enjoyable because it has all you need, always clean and tidy, very good stocked shelves very friendly staff in all the Coop stores I visit, couldn’t do without them 😁
My daily shopping at Co-op is very enjoyable.
Your staff are all very friendly and helpful.
The most expensive of the major supermarket chains, it’s staffing and stocking policies are woeful and I’m afraid not a pleasurable experience.
Shopping experience today at Moreton in Marsh – disappointing. Masses of fresh milk in all the usual varieties but NO lactose free milk – either fresh or long-life. I rely on this, so had to trek down to the much smaller Tesco to find it.
No creme fraiche – low fat or full fat. This is but one example of the sporadic supply situation that seems to plague this branch. When you’ve walked half a mile in the pouring rain to shop for the weekend, only to find the shelves bare of what are pretty staple items, it tends to cause a sense of humour failure!
I shop at the Coton Green Coop on a regular basis, the staff are always friendly and helpful. The store is consistently clean and tidy, one never has to wait too long to be served! Would recommend this store.
I enjoy shopping in the coop they are very friendly and helpful
Comments are closed.