- 1 Wicked Spoon Buffet Prices, Menu, and Hours 2022
- 2 Wicked Spoon Buffet Overview
- 3 Wicked Spoon Buffet Prices & Hours 2022
- 4 Wicked Spoon Buffet Menu
- 5 Wicked Spoon Phone Number and Website
- 6 Are reservations required for Wicked Spoon buffet?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Final Words
Wicked Spoon Buffet Prices, Menu, and Hours 2022
Las Vegas account for itself as the entertainment capital of the world, though aside from the casinos, nightclubs, shows, and bars, it’s also a foodie’s dream.
With plenty of dining options in Vegas, taking a buffet is a definitive part of the Vegas venture.
Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan ranked among the best buffet dining experience you can have in the city. So in this post, we’ll bring you all the information you need about visiting this Las Vegas institution.
This article will tell you all about Wicked Spoon Buffet including Wicked Spoon Buffet Prices, Wicked Spoon Buffet Hours, Wicked Spoon Buffet Food, and how to make a reservation at the buffet.
Let’s find out more…
Wicked Spoon Buffet Overview
The Wicked Spoon Buffet in the Cosmopolitan serves up some wicked food that you can’t find at any ordinary buffet. This buffet serves a delicious breakfast that goes far above the typical scrambled eggs.
Known as one of the best buffets in Vegas, Wicked Spoon Buffet serves high-quality cuisine in single-serve dishes.
Wicked Spoon is now open daily for breakfast and lunch service only.
For starters, a delicious, fresh breakfast bread station, an omelet station, fresh-pressed juices, and a wonderful selection of salads and savory foods for the non-traditional breakfast person are also available.
After 11 am, its lunch menu has a well-crafted buffet option with a large Asian station with dim sum, crab legs, duck wings, and a hot pot station. Further, international dishes include samosas, carnitas, and gyros. Yum!
Wicked Spoon Buffet Prices & Hours 2022
Wicked Spoon is now open daily for breakfast and lunch service only. Pricing is as follows:
Mon to Fri: 8am – 11am
Mon to Fri: 11am – 3pm
Sat & Sun: 9am – 4pm
New Years’ Eve Brunch
Dec 31: 9am – 4pm
New Year’s Day Brunch
Jan 1: 9am – 4pm
Beer, Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys
Children ages 5-10 can enjoy the buffet at discounted prices.
If you have children younger than five with you, they can eat free as long as there is a paying adult with them.
Wicked Spoon Buffet Menu
Wicked Spoon is now open daily for breakfast and lunch service only. Wicked Spoon Buffet features a made-to-order omelet station, smoked salmon bagel station (w/ Capers, Onions, Whipped Cream Cheese & tomatoes), and breakfast staples like pancakes, scrambled eggs, and the like.
Wicked Spoon Breakfast Buffet Menu Items
Below is a list of dishes on these stations (Subject to change) –
- Seasonal fruit
- Scrambled eggs and applewood smoked bacon
- Corn sope (w/ Black Beans, Slow Poached Egg & Hollandaise)
- Eggs benedict
- Hash browns with cheddar cheese
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Lemon Berry French Toast
- Wicked breakfast pizza (w/ Maple Hollandaise)
- Assorted bread (toppings include Nutella and raspberry jam).
- Cheddar grits with chive
- Gochujang braised egg (w/ Potatoes, Pita & Sesame)
- Breakfast pastries
- Banana oatmeal w/ Toasted Coconut
- Vanilla parfait with berries
- Tomato basil soup
- Assorted seasonal cheeses – with local honey
- Pre-made salads: Beet, Caesar, Wedge, and Banh Mi (w/ cilantro vinaigrette, carrots, daikon & pork lardons)
- Charcuterie station
- Beef Tataki (w/ Citrus Ginger Ponzu, Dehydrated Duck Egg & Arugula)
- Bone Marrow – w/ Short Rib, Pickled Onions & Lemon Gremolata
- Fried Chicken – (served individually in these cute little metal fryers).
- Top sirloin
- Honey glazed ham
- Beer can chicken
- Herb crusted pork loin
- Sausages: Italian fennel sausage & smoked chicken sausage
- Harissa potatoes with a tahini vinaigrette
- Mashed potatoes
- Angry mac & cheese
- Carnitas taco
- Beef & lamb gyro
- Chips and guacamole
- Kale salad
- Assorted dim sum station
- Naan bread
- Lap Cheong fried rice
- Hot pot station (w/ Condiment Bar)
- Shoyu ramen bar
- Chicken egg roll
- Fried vegetable potstickers
- Assorted sushi
- Wok charred beef
- Pork Trotters (w/ Dark Soy Glaze)
- Hokkien udon noodles
- Tikka masala
- Assorted gelatos
- Creme brulee
- Warm, seasonal cobbler
- Coconut macaroons
- Warm bourbon white chocolate bread pudding
- Chocolate banana Rice Krispy treats
- Orange creamsicle mousse cones
- Warm molten chocolate cakes
- Key lime tart
Wicked Spoon Buffet Lunch Items
After 11 am, its lunch menu has a well-crafted buffet option with a large Asian station with dim sum, crab legs, duck wings, and a hot pot station. Further, international dishes include samosas, carnitas, and gyros.
Below is a list of dishes on these stations (Subject to change) –
- Clam chowder
- Mapo tofu frito pie
- Chiitarra w/ Kale, Italian Sausage & Pecorino
- Bourbon glazed carrots
- Duck wings
- Salt & Pepper shrimp
- Turkey breast (citrus brined)
- Kalbi chicken skewers
- Roasted root vegetables
- Charred cauliflower
All items on the menu are subject to availability, and not all menu items are guaranteed to be available at any given time.
Wicked Spoon Dinner Buffet Menu Items
Here are some of the serving areas:
- Salad Bar – Cute individual salads served in chilled jars. Deli and meat and cheese selections include “Big John’s Cajun Cheddar.”
- Carving Station – “Homemade Italian sausage,” steamship of ham, roasted pork loin, roasted chicken, beef culotte, prime rib, bone marrow with kimchi, and lamb
- Americana Station – Angry mac n’ cheese, deep-fried chicken served in a mini deep-fat fryer, cheesy mashed potatoes, buffalo frog legs, Jamaican chicken tacos, and Swedish meatballs with lingonberry sauce
- Italian – Home to Troffie pasta with kale pesto and Italian sausage, eggplant parmesan, calzones, duck prosciutto, Garganelli pasta with butternut squash, pancetta, rigatoni with lamb Bolognese, beef ravioli, and gnocchi in pea puree
- Asian Station – Popular dishes include a vegetarian twist on a traditional favorite, apricot-glazed pork belly with kimchi and spiced cashews, Kung Pao chickpeas, charred beef with black beans and asparagus, Hong Kong-style chow mien, Yuzu walnut chicken, fried dumplings, curry tofu, sushi of course (4 different varieties if I recall), oxtail pho with many topping options, and spicy Korean chicken wings
- Seafood Station – Salt and pepper head-on shrimp, seared salmon with cauliflower puree & blistered tomatoes, aforementioned smoke trout mousse with roe, Jonah stone claws, grilled shrimp, snow crab legs, clams, shrimp & grits, salt & pepper calamari
- Drink Station – Drink options include apple, tomato, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, cranberry juices, coffee, regular iced tea, and raspberry ice team
- Dessert Station –
- Gelato and ice cream bar, with 18 different flavors
- Nutella, pistachio, Oreo mint, mango & passion fruit, strawberry balsamic, coconut, salted peanut caramel, almond joy, tiramisu, Thai iced tea, lemon sorbet blood orange sorbet, and stracciatella
- Apricot sticky buns with caramel icing, aforementioned Heath-bar dipped strawberries, chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate chip, and M&M cookies
- Cakes include chocolate raspberry cake, dulce de leche cheesecake, chocolate pistachio cake, white chocolate mousse cake, mini chocolate bundt cakes with raspberry sauce, and coffee almond cakes with milk chocolate mousse
- Choose among a selection of banana cream tarts, raspberry dipped Rice Krispies treats, orange chocolate tarts, and coffee-chocolate dipped Rice Krispies treats
Gluten-free desserts include a banana walnut cake, a carrot spice pecan cake, and vegan coconut tapioca with mango
Wicked Spoon Phone Number and Website
Phone: (877) 893-2001
However, if you’re going to have 13 or more people at your party, you should call this number ahead of time: (877) 551-7776.
Are reservations required for Wicked Spoon buffet?
Wicked Spoon, the high-end buffet at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, reopened on Friday with mandatory reservations, reduced seating, and dishes served by staff. The Cosmopolitan’s buffet includes less common menu items such as bone marrow, squid ink pasta, and elote, plus an incredible gelato selection for dessert
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of food does the Wicked Spoon serve?
The buffet includes standard charcuterie with stations for meats, cheeses, fruits, salads, and cereal.
How much do you tip at Wicked Spoon?
At least $5 for great service.
Does Wicked Spoon have a time limit?
There is no time limit at the Wicked Spoon.
Does Wicked Spoon offer military discount?
Wicked Spoon offers a military service discount of 15% off food daily (max party of four, with valid Military ID).
Does Wicked Spoon include drinks?
Yes, soft drinks and coffee/tea/iced tea are all included.
Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan ranked among the best buffet dining experience you can have in the city. Fill your plate with favorites like the prime rib from the carving station or crab legs. It’s also your chance to explore and try new dishes from around the world.
Have you dined at Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan before? Share your experience in the comments!
To find out more such stuff, Visit Takesurvey.onl.