Toolstation.com/tellus – Toolstation Survey 2023
Toolstation, a multi-channel retailer of tools and building materials accept that they need to improve its services in various ways. And in doing so, they want help from loyal customers to share the future of Toolstation.
So, they’ve ended up with the idea of conducting an online feedback survey at toolstation.com/tellus.
Toolstation Tellus Feedback Survey allows every Toolstation guest to share all about their visit experience.
Taking part in Toolstation Customer Experience Survey can help customers to voice their complaints, suggestions, and review as well as also suggest thoughts, which can help the company to grow.
Toolstation Customer Survey helps the company to know how well their employees treat clients, ways of improving their service, and how happy customers are with the choices of services they offer
After completing the Toolstation Tellus Survey, every participant will enter into a prize draw to win a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill worth over £100.
So, if you’ve paid a visit to the Toolstation, don’t miss out on the chance to win a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill worth over £100 just for telling your visit experience.
For all customers who’ve paid a visit to Toolstation, and who want to join this Toolstation Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.toolstation.com/tellus and win the prize draw, we have prepared a guide for them.
Read the Toolstation Online Survey Guide to get steps with rules, conditions, and official links to win your rewards.
Toolstation.com/tellus Survey Details
|Toolstation Feedback Survey
|Win a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill worth over £100
|1 per person, per receipt
|Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit
Toolstation/tellus Feedback Survey Reward
Win a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill worth over £100
By completing this survey you enter into a monthly prize draw with the chance of winning a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill worth over £100.
More details of the prize can be found here.
Toolstation Tell Us Survey Rules
- The prize draw is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to take part in the survey.
- Only one survey entry are allowed per household, per week
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No other types of entry will be accepted.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted
- Employees and associates are not eligible to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
To view the terms and conditions of the prize draw, please click here
Toolstation Customer Survey Requirements
- Toolstation purchases receipt.
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- To proceed, you need to provide a valid email address.
Step by Step to Complete Toolstation UK Survey at www.Toolstation.com/tellus
- Open the browser and go to the official website – www.toolstation.com/tellus.
- This will takes you to the official Toolstation feedback survey page.
- Read the terms and conditions provided carefully and click ‘Next’.
- Select the branch/location of the store you have recently visited
- Click on the red “Next” button to enter the survey.
- Mention the date and time of your latest visit to the Toolstation branch
- Rate your overall satisfaction with service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all survey questions honestly as best possible.
- Describe the nature of your order and other notable things about the experience.
- Rate the likelihood that you’ll recommend the place to your friends.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- Choose ‘Yes’ to enter the Toolstation Prize Draw to win the gift card
- Fill in the contact details by providing original information as you will be contacted related to the prize draw.
- Enter all the required details such as phone number and email.
- Submit your feedback to finish the survey.
- Submit the feedback.
- By completing the survey, you will enter into a prize draw to win a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill worth over £100.
Toolstation Tell Us Prize Draw
One prize of a Dewalt 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill per prize draw period (each calendar month), provided and delivered by the Client within six weeks of confirmation of acceptance of the Prize.
The random draw for the prize(s) will take place no later than 10 business days after the closing date of each Prize Draw Period.
The draw will be conducted in accordance with the MRS Code of Conduct rules.
The selected entrant will be contacted by email within a further 10 business days of the draw and must confirm their full name and address to accept their prize.
If the selected entrant does not comply with the prize draw rules or is unable to respond within 14 days of being contacted, that entrant will be disqualified and no alternate winner will be selected.
If you are the winner of the prize draw, they would like to share your first name, occupation and the store you visited with Toolstation Limited, who may publish this internally within their business and publically, such as on their website and on marketing materials inside their stores up to 6 months after accepting. We will only do this if you have given us consent to do so.
- Pizza Hut Listens
- Krogerfeedback.com Survey
- McDVoice Survey
- WeCare Rite Aid
- Tellculvers com survey
- Dqfanfeedback survey
- www.homedepot.com survey
- Talktosonic survey
So that was all details about the Toolstaion Tell Us Survey at www.toolstation.com/tellus. Go through the complete article carefully and get a chance to earn the reward in Toolstation Prize Draw.
For more questions and queries, write us below
More from my site
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about Survey, cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]