Sam’s Club Price Match and Price Adjustment Policy
Looking for how does know Sam’s Club Price Match facility help us? How can I use it to get my refund?
While you were asking all those questions, our team went to work and looked over the small print.
No longer do people worry about overpaying or not getting the best deal because they don’t compare prices.
This article has all the information you need to make the most of Sam’s Club’s Price Matching Policy. Also, you can save an additional $45 by joining a club.
What is Sam’s Club Price Match Guarantee?
According to Sam’s Club Price Match Policy, if you find a Sam’s Club product somewhere else for less money.
Surely, you can easily submit a price match request, and the price will be matched right away.
The price matching at Sam’s Club gives its members the best prices on items.
Does Sam’s Club Price Match?
Yeah. Sam’s Club will match prices, but only with those of themselves and Walmart.
They offer price matching for comparable goods as long as they adhere to certain criteria.
Unfortunately, Sam’s Club will not, however, match the prices of any rivals, including Costco and BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Instead, they will only match Walmart’s prices and their own. Since Sam’s Club is owned by Walmart Inc., they include Walmart in their policy.
Sam’s Club claims that although they won’t match prices on markdown or clearance items, some sales still count. A package deal or bundle of items also won’t be refunded.
Sam’s Club Price Match/Adjustment – Details
|Time-frame:||Within 7 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Sam’s Club local stores, Walmart stores|
|Where to redeem:||Email or call customer service on 1-800-749-5367|
What doesn’t Price Match Guarantee at Sam’s Club?
There are some exclusions that are listed below:
- Competitor coupon codes
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO)
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Rebates are not offered on our website
- Misprinted or expired ad prices
- Discounted prices not currently listed on the competitor’s website
- Pricing offered on in-store-only purchases (Offline pricing)
- Competitor’s private label price promotions
- Free or zero dollar cost items or add-ons
- Items that are similar or identical, but not the exact same including the brand
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the discounted price
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get the free product
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitor’s gift card
- The special pricing that requires a purchased membership (Membership or Club Pricing)
- Pricing is offered only via search engines (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Introductory or first-time customer offers
- Sales Tax
Sam’s Club Price Adjustment Policy
For the majority of the items it sells, Sam’s Club has a price adjustment policy.
Within 8 days after your purchase, if the price drops, you can request an adjustment. Notably, price adjustment is subject to several limitations.
Therefore, it is wise to review information about discounts and price adjustments before making a purchase.
Sam’s Club provides a number of options for finishing the price adjustment procedure. Going it is simple and simple.
What If I purchased a product from Sam’s Club and the price drops?
You have two options available given below:
Contact Customer Support
- The customer support department at Sam’s Club facilitates price adjustment services.
- Contact Sam’s Club’s service department to see if your item qualifies for a price adjustment.
- To credit the difference amount to your account, they might need specifics from your purchase receipt.
- To find out if you qualify for a price adjustment, you can also get in touch with customer service.
Visit Store Location
- At Sam’s Club retail locations, you can likewise request a price reduction.
- The difference between the purchased price and the current price may also be credited by stores.
- However, not all retailers offer the capability for pricing adjustments. It is wise to ask questions before requesting a price adjustment.
How Do You Get An Item’s Price Adjusted At Sam’s Club?
As of 2021, there are a few ways to get Sam’s Club to change the price of an item.
We’ll talk about each one below so you can choose the best one for you.
- Sam’s Club is happy to change the price of eligible items for you online.
- If you go to their website, you’ll see a live chat feature on the right side of the screen.
- You can talk to a Sam’s Club employee after you answer a few questions. You might have to wait in line first, though.
- Once you find someone, tell them you want a price change and give them any product information they ask for.
- After they check, they can give you the difference back on purchases that qualify.
- You can also call and ask for a change in price.
- Here is their customer service phone number: +1 (888) 746-7726
- You’ll get an automated message that asks you why you’re calling. Say “price adjustment” when this happens.
- When I did that, the line put me right through to a real person.
- Just keep your membership information and information about the product you want to price match close at hand. That will save time for both you and Sam’s Club workers.
- Lastly, you might be able to change the price in the store. But there are some different ideas about this.
- It depends on the store whether or not they will match prices. More specifically, it depends on how the store is run and what its policies are.
- You might want to call the store ahead of time to save yourself some trouble and gas money.
Does Sam’s Club adjust the price of in-store purchases?
Sam’s Club doesn’t adjust the prices of things bought in-store, which is a shame.
The prices of items at Sam’s Club keep going up and down. Since this is the case, the store can’t change the price.
So, you can only change the price of something you bought through Sam’s Club app or website.
But you can ask Sam’s Club to adjust the price of something you bought online. Not every store adjusts the price of online purchases, though.
Can Items on Sale Be Price Adjusted at Sam’s Club
On the web, people seem to have different ideas about whether or not Sam’s Club will adjust the prices of sale items.
So, I asked them myself by getting in touch with their customer service team.
The person I talked to at Sam’s Club said that if the product you buy goes on sale, they will adjust the price for you. But this worker also stressed that matching prices must be done within eight days.
Sam’s Club may not match prices on all types of sales, either.
For instance, they might not count prices from an event like Black Friday because it means the whole store is on sale.
Choose Sam’s Club Return rather than Price Match/Adjustment.
Sam’s Club also has a great return policy for items. Under this policy, Sam’s Club will take back any item bought within 90 days.
Unlike most other stores, it will also sell used and slightly damaged items. So, it’s better to use Sam’s Club’s return policy than to use a price match policy.
If the price of the same product you bought goes down within 90 days, it’s easy to get your money back.
What Products Are Included Under the Price Match or Adjustment Policy
The price adjustment policy at Sam’s Club applies to almost every item. Taking for granted that you bought them online.
This is great news for people who bought expensive items like electronics or appliances. If you find out about a price drop at the right time, you could get back hundreds of dollars.
Those savings will keep you from having buyer’s remorse for sure!
Just remember that the exceptions we talked about before may apply.
How to Request Sam’s Price Match by myself?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Find a product that qualifies on the website of a competitor.
- Check to see if it fits the same criteria as a similar product at Sam’s Club.
- Email or call 1-800-749-5367 to talk to Sam’s Club’s customer service.
- You can also put the link to the competitor’s website in the “Coupon Codes and Special Instructions” field when you’re checking out.
- The customer service person will quickly check the prices and match them for you.
Sam’s Club offers price matching and adjustment policies, however, there are many restrictions.
Therefore, when it’s possible, returning items and buying them again may be a more effective tactic.
If have you any queries regarding the same feel free to ask. Thanks!
FAQs For Sam’s Club Price Match and Adjustment policy
Does Sam’s Club Price Match?
Yes, Sam’s Club will match Walmart’s prices on their own items as well. The price match doesn’t include Costco.
Can I avail price adjustment policy without a purchase receipt?
Yes, you can adjust the price at Sam’s Club without a receipt. In this case, the store staff will use your membership card to find out what you’ve bought in the past.
Does Sam’s Club do Price Adjustments?
Yes, Sam’s Club customers can get price adjustments on items they bought online within the last 8 days.
What are the other retail store chains that offer a price adjustment policy?
Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Costco, and other large stores in the US all have policies for adjusting prices.
Does Sams Club Match Amazon Prices?
No, Sam’s Club does not let Amazon or other stores besides Walmart match its prices.