Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Morrisons Is Listening Survey is sponsored by Morrisons Store to listen to their regular guest. Through this Morrisons Survey, customers are allowed to share their esteemed feedback at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk for a chance to win a £1000 voucher.
So, if you had recently visited the store recently, then please participate in the Morrisons Is Listening Survey at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk by referring to this post.
This post will guide you to take the survey correctly and win the Morrisons Sweepstakes worth £1000 voucher. In this post, you can get all rules, regulations with a step by step instruction guide to complete the Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey. Check below for more details.
Morrisons Survey (www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk)
Morrisons is a UK based supermarket chain, Headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The store chain was founded by William Morrison in 1899 and serves millions of customers per day.
It facilitates the customers with amazing products and services including Food and Drink, Magazines, Clothing, Books, CDs, and DVDs. There are more than 500 store locations of the chain, spread throughout the UK with more than 100 Morrisons M local stores.
In order to improve its supermarket standards, Morrison’s team is conducting the Morrisons customer satisfaction survey. The main purpose to conduct the online Morrisons Survey is to get some essential knowledge from different shoppers about their service, quality of products, etc.
Morrisons Is Listening Survey Reward
Prize: £1000 Morrison Voucher, awarded each month to one winner.
At the end of Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes, customers will have an esteemed chance to win a £1000 Morrison Voucher.
The sweepstakes drawing is conducted each month for all Morrisons Survey participating entries and one lucky winner will be selected randomly who wins an amazing voucher of £1000.
Morrisons Survey Rules & Regulations
- The online survey is open to the legal residents of the UK and Gibraltar.
- A purchase is mandatory in order to participate in the survey.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable and can not be exchanged for cash either.
- Limit of 1 prize draws entry per household per month.
- Morrisons Supermarkets employees and their immediate family members and agents are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within 2 weeks of the completed prize draw.
- Limit of 1 prize awarded to each household per year.
Morrisons Is Listening Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from shopping at Morrisons Supermarket with a survey invitation code.
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- A computer or mobile device and internet access.
How to complete the Morrisons Is Listening Survey?
To take the survey, follow the simple steps stated below:
- Visit the official URL of Morrisons Survey at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk.
- Read the welcome note quickly and agree with the terms and conditions by clicking on CONTINUE.
- Enter the barcode number, Date of Visit, and Time from your receipt.
- Click on Start the take survey after entering all these mandatory details.
- Now, you will be asked to rate Morrison’s service based on your most recent visit.
- Start answering by giving ratings on your satisfaction with various conditions.
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your personal experience.
- Continue to answer all of Morrisons Survey questions as honestly as possible.
- In the last, you will be asked to enter your personal details to join the lucky draw.
- Enter required details including Email, Phone number, age, etc to join Morrison Sweepstakes.
- Submitting your feedback helps you to get a free entry into sweepstakes drawing with a chance of winning an exciting voucher worth £1000.
MorrisonsisListening Contact Details
- Contact Morrison’s By Mail:
- Customer Service Department,
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC,
- Customer Service Department,
- Phone Number: 0845 611 5000
Note that the number of entries per user is not limited. Were you amongst the lucky winners!!