- 1 Glen’s Customer Feedback Survey
- 2 Glen’s Guest Experience Survey Rewards
- 3 Glen’s Guest Opinion Survey Rules
- 4 Glen’s Customer Experience Survey Requirements
Glen’s Customer Feedback Survey
Glen’s wants to listen to their customer’s voices through the Glen’s Experience Survey on www.Glenssurvey.com and tries to make modifications and developments in such areas they are lacking.
Glen’s Guest Satisfaction Survey enables you to share honest candid feedback and opinion about the food and services they received at the restaurant.
If you have recently visited Glen’s, then provide your feedback through Glen’s Opinion Survey so that you will get more improved and better customer service.
So, provide your valuable feedback through Glen’s Feedback Survey and get a chance to win a Gift Card.
Know your eligibility and rules to claim your Glen’s Rewards.
Glen’s Guest Experience Survey Rewards
- $1,000 SpartanNash Gift Card
Glen’s Guest Opinion Survey Rules
- No Purchase is Necessary.
- Your age must be over 18 years.
- 1 feedback survey per receipt.
- Must use the coupon alone.
- Employees are not allowed.
Glen’s Customer Experience Survey Requirements
- Glen’s Receipt.
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- A computer or smartphone.
- Fast internet access.
How To Take Part In The Glen’s Guest Feedback Survey Step By Step?
- Go to the official Glen’s Customer Survey website at www.Glenssurvey.com.
- Fill out all the specifications as per necessity found on your sales receipt.
- Start answering survey questions that arrive on your screen.
- Rate your overall fulfillment with the last visit to Glen’s.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with customer service, foods, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all survey questions honestly as best possible.
- In the last, you are required to provide your email address.
- Submit your feedback at the end of the Survey.
- Sooner, you will get your Glen’s Coupon Code to use on your next purchase.
Glen’s Website: www.glensgardenmarket.com
Glen’s Markets was an American supermarket chain founded in Gaylord, Michigan in 1951. The chain had over 20 stores throughout northern Michigan at its peak. It was a subsidiary of SpartanNash, which converted most of the chain’s locations to its Family Fare banner between 2010 and 2014.