- 1 TellTims – Official Tim Hortons Survey 2022
- 2 What is Tim Hortons Free Coffee Survey Program?
- 3 Tim Hortons Survey 2022 Overview
- 4 What Is TellTims.ca Survey Reward? Tim Hortons Survey Reward
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Tim Hortons Survey Stakes
- 6 Tell Tims Survey Requirements
- 7 Take Tim Hortons survey code for $1 Timbits/coffee
- 8 Tim Hortons Timbits Survey Questions
- 9 About Tim Hortons
- 10 Reference
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Is Tim Hortons doing a coffee survey?
- 13 How to redeem free $1 timbits from Tell Tims?
- 14 What do you get from Tim Hortons survey?
- 15 How many times can i enter the tim hortons survey?
- 16 How can I get a free Iced Capp?
- 17 How do you get Tim Hortons coffee for $1?
TellTims – Official Tim Hortons Survey 2022
Welcome to the Tell Tims Survey 2022.
Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain famous for serving coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items.
Based in Toronto, the chain operates around 5000 franchised and company-owned locations in 14 countries and is looking to grow more.
To know what their customers think about their services, foods, and stores, they’ve started a feedback program, named Tim Hortons Survey at www.telltims.can.smg.com.
Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online customer feedback program designed to get honest feedback, reviews, and suggestions from your recent experience.
In return for this Tell Tims feedback, the company is giving away coupons that can be redeemed for the offer printed on your receipt at any branch of Tim Hortons restaurant.
Would you like to make your next trip to Tim Hortons enjoyable with some yummy deals? If so, read the following post very carefully.
Below, I will tell you all tips and tricks about the Tell Tims Hortons Survey to get a validation code.
Therefore, before participating in this survey at www.telltims.can.smg.com, read the survey requirements and follow all the rules.
What is Tim Hortons Free Coffee Survey Program?
Tell Tims Survey found at www.telltims.can.smg.com is an online feedback program designed to get honest feedback, reviews, and suggestions from your recent experience.
Tell Tims Hortons Survey lets the company find out what their customers think about their services, foods, and stores, so they can improve to the next level.
Only regular customers are being invited to participate and provide feedback in this TellTims.ca Survey.
Tims Hortons Customer Survey hardly takes any time and in turn, offers you some lucrative rewards for investing your precious time in answering the survey questionnaire.
You May Also Like To Take More Survey
- Tims Hortons Customer Survey
- MyWawaVisit Survey
- LongHorn Steakhouse Survey
- Dairy Queen Feedback Survey
- McDFoodForThoughts Survey
Tim Hortons Survey 2022 Overview
Here below is a brief account of the survey –
|Survey Name||Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Tim Hortons Coupon|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 days after the receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
What Is TellTims.ca Survey Reward? Tim Hortons Survey Reward
Free Tim Hortons Coupon
To reward you for taking time out of your busy schedule, they are offering validation codes that can be used in your next time visit to redeem the printed offer.
Usually, the offer is 1 Iced Coffee, Free Donut, or $1 Timbits.
Eligibility Criteria for Tim Hortons Survey Stakes
Before taking this survey, you have to follow the official survey rules, which are mentioned below –
- Tim Hortons Survey is only open for clients from Canada.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Limit of 1 survey per 30 day period
- Only one survey is available per purchase.
- Limited to one coupon per purchase per person
- Every member can enter this survey once a time in a month.
- Tim Hortons Coupon Code is valid for 14 days after taking the survey.
- You must keep the receipt to redeem the offer.
- Coupons cannot be claimed for cash.
- Tim Hortons restaurant employees and their families are not allowed.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Tell Tims Survey Requirements
- Tim Hortons Receipt with a survey invitation code.
- The receipt is only valid for 3 days after the purchase date.
- An internet-connected computer or mobile device
- Basic knowledge of English, or French
- An internet browser of your choice
Take Tim Hortons survey code for $1 Timbits/coffee
If you are looking to win the prize successfully, then have a look at the following step by step guide –
- Firstly, purchase something at Tim Hortons and keep the receipt carefully.
- Now, go online to telltims.can.smg.com to enter the Tim Hortons Survey.
- Select a language from English and French.
- Enter a valid Survey Code from your receipt.
- Click on START to enter the survey.
- Start answering survey questions that appear on your screen.
- You need to rate your overall satisfaction with the latest visit to Tim Hortons from the available option.
- Rate your satisfaction with service, foods, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all Tim Hortons Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- In the last, you are required to provide your personal contact details.
- Enter all the required details such as phone number and email.
- Submit your feedback to finish the survey.
On completion, you will be given a validation code, write this on your receipt and present it on your next visit to redeem the printed offer.
Usually, the offer is 1 Iced Coffee, Free Donut, or $1 Timbits.
Tim Hortons Timbits Survey Questions
So what was asked in the telltims.ca survey? Well, here we have discussed some aspects on which the questions asked in the survey:
- Rate your satisfaction level with the restaurant.
- How did you like the food quality?
- How was the restaurant from inside? Was it clean?
- How was the chef’s performance? Did he prepare the food the way you wanted?
- Will you come again or recommend the restaurant to your friends and family?
Get More Free Reward Prizes
- Pizza Hut Listens
- Krogerfeedback.com Survey
- McDVoice Survey
- WeCare Rite Aid
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain famous for serving coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. It was founded in 1964 by Canadian hockey players Tim Horton and Jim Charade in Hamilton, Ontario.
Based in Toronto, the chain operates about 5000 franchised and company-owned locations in 26 countries and is looking to grow more.