Subway Sauces: Your Ultimate Guide to Sauces at Subway
No Subway sub is complete without a sauce on it adding a final touch of unique taste to make your sandwich perfect. Subway is known for its nutritious and tasty sandwiches and salad offerings. But adding a sauce can balance the combination of bread, cheese, meat, and vegetables, assembled expertly to bring balance to your sandwich.
Subway offers a selection of sauces that can make or break your sandwich. Some Subway Sauces have been for decades while others have been for a few months. Depending on your Subway sauce preferences, you may change up your favorite order to adjust for a missing sauce.
Today, in this article, we’ll have a closer look at Subway Sauces, Which sauces are best in Subway? How do you pick a sauce at Subway? And everything about the sauces available at Subway.
Sauces at Subway
To add the final touch of unique taste to your Subway sandwich, Subway offers more than 20 sauces – from classic mayonnaise, and ketchup to the exotic Sriracha. These Subway Sauces may available in certain regions only while select locations may carry all.
The sub-chain also offers healthy sauce options like the Fat-Free Honey Mustard sauce. Keep reading to find out about the selection of sauces at Subway.
Classic Subway Sauces
The list of most classic sauce options at Subway include:
- Chipotle Southwest
- Sweet Onion
- Savoury Ceasar
- Sweet & Smokey BBQ
- Golden Italian
- Peppercorn Ranch
- Creamy Italian
- Garlic Aioli
- Golden Italian
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Smokey Honey Mustard
Most Popular Subway Sauces
With so many Subway Sauces choices, some of them are very popular among fans than others. Have a look at some Subway’s most popular sauces –
- BBQ Sauce: tangy and sweet sauce, a great pick for chicken or pork sandwiches.
- Honey Mustard Sauce: Creamy sauce, perfect for those seeking a little sweetness in their Subway sandwich.
- Sweet Onion Sauce: Mildly sweet sauce, an excellent complement to Subway turkey and ham sandwiches.
- Caesar Dressing: Thi is also a great pick for chicken or fish sandwiches.
- Chipotle Southwest Sauce: Smoky and spicy sauce, great for those seeking a little bit of heat.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Tangy dressing, an excellent choice for vegetarian sandwiches or salads.
- Ranch Dressing: Creamy and flavorful sauce, is a great choice for all types of Subway sandwiches.
Whether you are in mood for some sweet, savory, or spicy, Subway has a sauce for you. so next time you visit Subway, ask about the sauces and test something new!
Is Subway sweet onion sauce discontinued?
Yes, subways sweet onion sauce has been discontinued.
What is Subway Southwest sauce made from?
Subway Southwest sauce is made from Mayonnaise, sour cream, maple syrup, vinegar, Dijon mustard, chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, paprika and Italian seasoning.
Sauces Available at Any Subway Restaurant
From classic mayonnaise, and ketchup to exotic Sriracha, Subway offers more than 20 sauces to add the final touch of unique taste to your Subway sandwich. However, these Subway Sauces may available in certain regions only while select locations may carry all. See the list of Subway sauces that you can find at all locations –
- Mayonnaise (made with cage free eggs)
- Ketchup (made with tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, and spices)
- Light Mayonnaise (less in cholesterol)
- Subway vinaigrette (contains water, modified corn starch, vinegar, salt, soybean oil, soy protein, spices, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated onion and yeast extract)
- Ranch (made from buttermilk, mustard, onion, salt, herbs, garlic, and spices mixed with mayonnaise base)
- Chipotle Southwest Sauce (contains mayonnaise, chipotle paste, garlic powder, mustard, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt & onion granules)
- Olive oil
Healthy Sauces at Subway
The sub-chain also offers a variety of sauces that are low in calories and fat. Some of the healthier sauces at Subway include –
- Classic oil
- Honey mustard
- Sweet onion sauce
Maximum Number of Sauces Allowed at Subway
Luckily, there is no limitation to how many Subway sauces you can have. You can add as many and as fewer you want on your sandwich to taste the perfect sub. so next time you visit Subway, ask about the sauces and try different sauce combinations to bring the perfect flavor combination!
Here is a list of some sauce combinations that you should try over your next Subway sub –
- Sriracha & Mayonaise
- Chipotle Southwest & Mayonaise
- Buffalo & Peppercorn Ranch
- Sweet & Smoky BBQ & Southwest Sauce
- Sweet & Smoky BBQ & Mayonaise
List of Sauces at Subway Discontinued
Many have the question What sauce did Subway discontinue? See the list of banished Subway sauces –
- Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Chipotle
- Subway Vinaigrette
- Deli Mustard
- Caesar Dressing
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Creamy Italian Dressing
List of New Subway Sauces
While Subway has stopped several sauces, likewise it has added a few new ones to its menu keeping several of its original sauces. See the newly added Subway Sauce Menu –
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Honey Mustard
- Sweet Onion Teriyaki
- Buffalo Sauce
- Peppercorn Ranch
- MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette
- Baja Chipotle
- Roasted Garlic Aioli
No matter how you sense about the new choices, there is surely a Subway sauce to compliment your Subway sandwich with a blast of flavor.
Subway Customer Service & Contact details
If you have any specific queries or questions regarding Subway Menu, use the following contact details of Subway –
Email: [email protected]
Value Pay Services LLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami,
Social Media Handles
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/subway
- Instagram Account: instagram.com/subway/
- Twitter Handle: twitter.com/subway
- YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/subway
More Articles to Check
Subway offers more than 20 sauces to add the final touch of unique taste to your Subway sandwich. But not all locations carry all Subway sauces since some Subway Sauces may available only in certain areas.
Whether you’re looking for something sweet, savory or spicy, Subway has a sauce for you. The sub-chain also offers a variety of sauces that are low in calories and fat.
Just Salt, pepper, and olive oil. It brings out the original tuna flavour!
Choosing a sauce at Subway totally depends on you. Choose the sauces on your preferred flavor.
Subway changed the chipotle southwest sauce to baja chipotle sauce.
Honey Mustard wasn’t discontinued.
The Green Goddess dressing features a creamy yogurt base flavored with parsley, chives, tarragon, and a hint of lemon to create a light, citrusy and refreshing sauce.
For Subway veggie delight, you can add Veeba Harissa Dressing, Mint Mayonnaise, Sweet Onion Sauce, Mustard Sauce and Heinz Tomato Ketchup.