Storesurvey.riteaid.com – Take the Rite Aid Survey 2023
|Welcome to the Rite Aid Store Survey 2023. Complete this brief survey at WeCare Rite Aid Website if you received a receipt message for a chance to win up to $1,000 by providing feedback about your in-store pharmacy experience.|
Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States that provides high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions.
To improve its store standards, and service to know the pros & cons of their customers, they conduct the Online Survey. The name of the online survey is Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey is hosted at WeCare Rite Aid Official Site is Storesurvey.riteaid.com.
Rite Aid Receipt Survey asks you a few simple questions about your recent shopping experience at one of its stores. You can share feedback about employees’ behavior, cleanliness, store environment, products, and facilities.
Your responses help Rite Aid to provide you friendlier, and more convenient experience in the future.
Read the entire article to find out more about Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes, rules, prize details, & more.
WeCare Rite Aid 2023 Details
Here, below are a few important details about the survey sweepstakes –
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Winners Rewards
The Rite Aid Survey Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 cash whereas the First Prize winners will be rewarded with $100 cash.
Eligibility for Rite Aid Survey Stakes
- Only legal residents of the US or the District of Columbia can participate.
- The survey is open to participants older than 18 years old.
- You need a Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation for the online survey.
- Only one entry per receipt is allowed.
- Three online survey entries per month are allowed while there is no limit for mail-in entries.
- Must take the survey within 14 days of your purchase.
- Max 1 survey per household per month.
- No purchase needed, except the online entry method
- No cash alternative is available.
- You are forbidden to transfer the prize to anyone else or sell it for cash.
- Rite Aid employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate,
- Void where prohibited by law.
Rite Aid Online Survey Requirements
- Have your recent Rite Aid receipt.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
How To Take The Rite Aid Survey At Storesurvey.riteaid.com?
Following the instructions we’ve listed for you, you may enter the lucky draw:
- First of all, make your purchase at the nearby Rite Aid store and save your receipt.
- In the next step, visit the official Rite Aid Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Now, choose the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Enter the 16 digit code from the front of your receipt.
- Once you have entered your information, click Start to give your feedback.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your satisfaction with the customer service and products at Rite Aid.
- Continue to answer all required survey questions as honestly as possible.
- Fill the fields with your personal details like your name, address, contact number, email id, etc.
- Entering all the details, submit your opinion to join the Rite Aid Sweepstakes contest.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
- You will get the opportunity to win one of ten $100 cash prizes in the form of a check, or a $1,000 cash grand prize, in the form of a check!
Enter Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes without Purchase
On postcards (no less than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and not larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) Write your complete name, contact number, and email address, and then mail it via first-class mail to:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
All entries that are submitted by mail must be authentic (no photocopies or any other replicas) as well as received by one of the time periods specified in the rules.
Each postcard must be sent in a separate manner.
Rite Aid Survey Winner Selection
Every month, 1 Grand Prize winner and 10 First Prize winners will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries.
The drawing dates are mentioned in the rules.
Please refer to the rules for exact random drawing dates.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States that provides high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions. Founded in 1962, Rite Aid delivers services and products people need to lead happier, healthier life. Based in Pennsylvania, the store has approximately 4,600 locations in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness, FAQs visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
Similar Surveys to We Care Rite Aid
Like the Wecare Riteaid.com Survey, there are many other surveys that you can take in your spare time and earn lucrative rewards. These sites include –
- Pizza Hut Listens
- Krogerfeedback.com Survey
- McDVoice Survey
- Panda Express Feedback
- Tellpopeyes Canada Survey
- Tellculvers com survey
- Dqfanfeedback survey
- www.homedepot.com survey
- MyCFAVisit Survey
- Talktosonic survey
Hope that you will be satisfied with the details available on the Rite Aid Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com is enough for you to win $1,000 or $100 cash prizes every month.
But, If you have any queries or questions about the Wecare Riteaid.com Survey, then please leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries as soon as possible.
Visit Takesurvey.onl to take more surveys and win great rewards.
Rite Aid Survey FAQ
How long does the survey take?
The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
What if you do not want to complete the survey?
You don’t have to complete the survey before you can enter the Rite Aid Sweepstake. You can enter the sweepstake via the Mail.
Do I need to pay to participate in Rite Aid Survey?
No, Purchase is mandatory only for the online entry method as you need the purchase code for the survey. You can enter via mail to enter for free.
Can I enter multiple times using the same survey code?
No, one survey code is valid for one time only.