Pharmaprix® CA Spring Contest ― $1000 Prize ― Enter To Win
pharmaprix – ® CA Spring Contest, found at www.pharmaprix.ca/spring, is an online review page designed by Pharmaprix, giving clients a chance to leave their valuable and important feedback about their recent experience with the store.
Pharmaprix pharmacy really wants you to leave your feedback because it will help them learn what to change will give customers a better experience.
By participating in Pharmaprix® CA Spring Contest, you are free to leave important feedback and opinions on your visit experience that helps them to improve.
All your valuable feedback in Pharmaprix CA Survey will help them to understand what works and what does not work and make your experience a better one.
Shoppers Drug Mart knows your time is short and precious too! so they are offering an esteemed opportunity to enter into a sweepstake and win 1 of 10 $1000 Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix Gift Cards. Plus, 25 Instant Win Prize winners will win 50,000 PC Optimum Points.
So, if you have visited any Pharmaprix pharmacy, then do provide your feedback through the Shoppers Drug Mart Guest Satisfaction Survey and share your experience to help them improve.
Read this Guide to get steps with rules, conditions, and official links to win your rewards.
play.pharmaprix.ca Survey Details
|Purchase Necessary to Enter?
|Online w/ Purchase & Online w/ Game
|10 Grand Prizes
|$1,000 Shopping Spree in Gift Cards
|25 Instant Prizes
|50,000 Instant PC Optimum Points
|Max PIN Entries Per Day
|5 PIN Entries
|Max PIN Entries Per Contest
|28 PIN Entries
Pharmaprix CA Contest Prizes
- Grand Prizes: 10 prizes of $1,000 shopping sprees in the form of Shopper’s Drug Mart or Pharmaprix gift cards will be awarded
- Instant Prizes: You can also win 1 of 25 prizes instantly where you will receive 50,000 PC Optimum points instantly
Read Terms and Conditions to see whether you are an eligible entrant…
Pharmaprix CA Spring Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary to win
- Must be a legal Canadian resident to enter
- Must have reached the age of majority in your Canadian province to enter
- The contest begins with a total and maximum of 9,720,000 Contest Cards that each contain 1 PIN code
- You may enter a maximum of 5 pins each day
- Each PIN code can be used a maximum of 1 time during the contest
- Each person is limited to obtaining and using 28 PIN codes during the contest period
- The total limit of 3,190 ballot entries per person per contest period.
- A maximum of 3 attempts will be made to contact the winner via the email address they provided within 10 business days of the drawing date and if there is no contact made person may be disqualified
- Employees and associates are not allowed to enter.
How To Enter The Pharmaprix Contest & Win $1000?
- Spend $10 or more on qualified items in store (most items qualify) to receive a contest card and pin.
- Register for the game online here
- Once you’re registered, login and enter your contest card pin here
- Please provide your rating for the customer service you received at Pharmaprix during your recent visit.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience at Pharmaprix.
- Give feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness in your own experience.
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your personal experience.
- Continue to answer all of the Pharmaprix Survey questions honestly.
- In the last, fill in your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Click on NEXT to complete the Pharmaprix Contest.
Upon completion, you will receive a chance to win 1 of 10 $1000 Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix Gift Cards. Plus, 25 Instant Win Prize winners will win 50,000 PC Optimum Points.
If you want more stuff like this, please visit our site, www.Takesurvey.onl.
More from my site
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about Survey, cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]