Kohl’s Price Adjustment & Price Match Policy – Guide
Want to know a secret way to save more when you shop at Kohl’s? Yes!!! Don’t worry just follow me.
Now, Kohl’s offer Price Adjustment and Price Match facility are specially for you to save money.
Read on to find out how to ask for a price adjustment at Kohl’s, what items don’t qualify for a price adjustment, and much more.
Does Kohl’s Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. You’re qualified for Kohl’s price adjustment if:
- You bought it in a shop. To get a price adjustment, you’ll need to go to the nearest Kohl’s store.
- For purchases made at Kohls.com, you can either go to your local store or use the “Ask Us” button on the price adjustment official page to talk to a salesperson.
What is the Criteria for a Kohls Price Adjustment?
- You bought the item on sale or at a regular price.
- The price of the item was reduced to below the final price you paid within two weeks (forteen days) of the purchase date.
- You have the original, dated sales receipt.
Which items are not Eligible for Kohl’s Price Adjustments & Price Match?
- Clearance markdowns
- Kohl’s Cares merchandise
- Items purchased as part of a Buy One, Get One (BOGO) deal or item is currently part of a Buy One, Get One (BOGO) promotion
- Excluded items/brands.
Please see our Exclusions information below:
- KitchenAid (select items)
- Koolaburra by UGG
- Online-exclusives (select)
- Beauty and fragrance
- Sporting goods (Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, etc)
- Sports team merchandise (MLB, NHL, NBA, etc)
- Premium sunglasses (DKNY, Ray-Ban, Armani Exchange, etc)
- Consumables (Candy bars, Starbucks, Tassimo, etc)
- Select electrics (Nikon, Scholastic, Nespresso, etc)
- Premium athletic
- Curated by Kohl’s Brands (Adore Me, Citrus & Lemon, Cleancult, etc)
- Premium electronics (Skullcandy, Acer, Dell, etc)
- Gift cards
Can I get a price adjustment on an in-store purchase?
Yes! Store purchases must be adjusted in-store.
To request price adjustment, just visit manually at the customer care center and present the bill or receipt of the product.
Can I get a price adjustment on an Expired Promotion Code?
Sorry! We cannot process a price adjustment for a promotion code. That was not valid when an online order was placed.
Promo codes applied to your original purchase must still be valid in order to apply them to the new sale price during a price adjustment.
Please Note: Third-party commercial services that use and access Kohl’s website and services violate Kohl’s terms and conditions.
Access and use of Kohl’s website and its services (including price adjustments) are conditioned upon compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in Kohl’s Legal Notices.
Previous purchases, during Thanksgiving week, the week of Cyber Monday as well as during certain promotional events are not eligible for price adjustments.
How do you ask for a price adjustment at Kohl’s?
How can customers request price adjustments on things purchased from Kohl’s?
Its process varies depending on whether they purchased online or at a physical store.
Kohl’s Price Adjustment – In-store
Customers must bring their receipts to the Customer Service Desk if they made their purchase in a Kohl’s store.
This also applies to apparel and other items purchased online and picked up in-store.
Kohls.com Price Adjustment
Customers can seek a price adjustment for items placed on online by clicking the “Ask Us” button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Customers who made online purchases can also receive price adjustments at a local Kohl’s store.
Does Kohl’s Price Match?
Upon request, Kohl’s stores may match a competitor’s in-store price and will also match Kohls.com pricing (which sometimes varies from Kohl’s store prices).
The item must be an identical item in size, color, brand.
Kohl’s stores do not price match competitors’ online pricing.
How to Receive a Price Match?
The quickest and easiest way to receive a Price Match on an item is:
- To visit your local Kohl’s store.
- You must print a copy of the competitor’s local ad showing an identical product you wish to purchase from Kohl’s.
- Please be sure that the ad includes the current price, a description of the item and the competitor’s current/valid retail or sale price of the item.
What are the Price Match Exclusions?
- Exclusions are are same for the Price Match & Price Adjustment at Kohl’s.
- Prices advertised, by Kohl’s or a competitor, during the week of Thanksgiving and the week after will not be matched.
Additional Information on Price Match Policy
- Coupons, dollar-off and/or percentage-off, cannot be applied to a price-matched product.
- Kohl’s Cash and Kohl’s Rewards can be earned and redeemed on price-matched products.
- Kohl’s reserves the right to limit quantities and to otherwise exercise discretion in the application of their Price Match Policy.
How to Receive a Price Match on Kohls.com Items
Well! Kohl’s will price match a direct competitors’ online. The competitor’s product is new and in-box.
Direct competitors is non-wholesale retailers with physical stores and online presence.
If a competitor’s product is identical to one sold on Kohls.com, the price can be verified on the competitor’s website
The price-matching request will be rejected if any information cannot be verified.
Kohls Near Me
To find store: Click here
Kohl’s Customer service
Contact Us Website: Click here
If you have any queries then scroll down the page and click on “Ask Us“.
Customers must know Kohl’s Price Adjustment Policy to seek one and avoid conflict. Price adjustments are made to used products if eligible.
More! We hope you have got all the required details here. If you have any queries regarding the same, you may drop your comment.
Also, you can visit Kohl’s official website to know any current updates. Thank You!
FAQs On Kohl’s Price Adjustment & Price Match
Does Kohl’s price match with competitors?
Kohl’s stores may match a competitor’s in-store price and Kohls.com pricing (which occasionally differs from store prices) for identical items.
Kohl’s doesn’t match online competitors’ prices.
Does Kohls do price match with Amazon?
Kohl’s offers low and discounted pricing in-store and online but only matches competitors’ in-store prices.
Kohl’s only matches Amazon’s online prices.
Does Kohls price match Costco?
In-store price matching isn’t available at Kohl’s. Kohl’s won’t price-match Costco.com.
What pricing strategy does Kohls use?
Kohl’s successfully implemented a retail pricing strategy that considers price, place, product, and promotion.
Can you return Amazon purchases to Kohl’s?
Yeah! Kohl’s accepts Amazon returns (excluding Anchorage, Alaska).
Save time and money by returning Amazon.com products to Kohl’s. Convenient? Free Amazon returns are more convenient.