Education is an investment of time and money. Even with today’s technology, the cost can be daunting for some students who are not financially privileged enough to pursue their higher studies every year or even just once in a while. TakeSurvey.onl values education and is committed to helping people finance their higher education.
We encourage students to take advantage of the Consumer Satisfaction Surveys of various brands and save their money to help them with their higher education.
We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship, “Take Survey Scholarship”, which is available for students who need assistance with their educational goals. This $2500 yearly award will be awarded to Five winners each year, and we hope that next year’s program doubles this amount as well!
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to Five students for their education expenses.
Scholarship Eligibility: Who is eligible?
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only Five winners will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program
- Write an essay of 800 words or more on the topic “What are the best ways for students to save money?“
- You must submit your essay on or before Dec 31, 2022.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in Word format only. PDFs or Links to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- In the scholarship application, you should mention your full name, university name, phone number, and email address.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from another source, your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on March 15, 2023, and the winner will be notified by email.
What will be the review process for applications?
Each application is carefully examined and inspected. Students’ grades and essays are evaluated, and we choose the most passionate student who is most determined to pursue the career of their choice. We also consider relevant experience! Make sure to mention any projects, studies, or published work on your application!
Proof of enrollment in the winner’s college, university, or school will be accepted only after they provide a copy of their tuition bill or a photo of their student ID. If a winner cannot prove enrollment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be selected.