Take Craftingyouropinion UK Survey & Win £100 Hobbycraft Voucher
|Welcome to the Hobbycraft Opinion Survey Guide. Hobbycraft is listening to its customers at craftingyouropinion.co.uk. By completing the survey you will have a chance to win a monthly prize of £100 Gift Voucher.|
Hobbycraft is committed to providing the best customer service & goods. For this reason, it is inviting clients to participate in this online survey, Craftingyouropinion Survey.
Crafting Your Opinion Survey is a type of guest satisfaction survey that you can fill in by logging on craftingyouropinion.co.uk.
As a way to thanks, the retailer is giving away a £100 Hobbycraft Voucher to enjoy free shopping by utilizing this gift card to each participant that provides their feedback.
If you have recently visited a Hobbycraft store, then you can complete the Hobbycraft Customer Survey conducted by the official portal – Craftingyouropinion.co.uk and get a chance to win £100 Hobbycraft Voucher.
Hobbycraft Receipt Survey is an online questionnaire that asks you about your experience at Hobbycraft.
The procedure is simple. After you visit the Hobbycraft store, keep your receipt, go to Crafting Your Opinion.co.uk, fill in the required information from your purchase receipt, and answer a few simple questions.
If you haven’t got any purchase receipt, you can still participate.
Read the below information to enter the Hobbycraft Customer Feedback Survey 2023.
Craftingyouropinion.co.uk Survey Details
|Is Purchase Required?||Yes|
|Survey Entry Method:||Online|
|Survey Prize:||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize:||£100 voucher|
|Survey Entry Limit||1 Per Household Per Month|
|Survey Prize Limit||1 Per Household Per An Year|
Crafting Your Opinion Survey Reward
Win a £100 Hobbycraft Voucher
As a reward, you will get the opportunity to win a £100 Hobbycraft Voucher that you can enjoy free shopping by utilizing this gift card.
**Prize terms and conditions apply.
Hobbycraft Customer Survey Terms of Entry
According to the official rules of Hobbycraft Sweepstakes, you have to follow the given below rules to participate –
- Hobbycraft Sweepstakes is open to the residents of the United Kingdom & Gibraltar.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- Must complete the survey using Craftingyouropinion.co.uk.
- Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week
- No other types of entry will be accepted
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted
- winner will be notified by phone or email within 15 days of the End Date.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable, or misdirected entries.
- Employees and associates of Hobbycraft are not allowed to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Craftingyouropinion Survey Requirements
- Hobbycraft purchase receipt with a survey invitation is required.
- Need access to a smart device such as a smartphone or computer.
- An Internet connection.
- A valid email address is required.
How to take Hobbycraft Survey at Craftingyouropinion.co.uk?
Follow the steps to getting started with the official Hobbycraft survey and enter the sweepstakes.
- First of all, open the Hobbycraft Survey site – craftingyouropinion.co.uk in your web browser.
- Accept Hobbycraft feedback survey terms and conditions to continue.
- Enter the survey code, receipt number, date, time, and the total amount of purchase from your invoice.
- Click ‘Start’ to give your feedback.
- Select the day of your visit to the Hobbycraft store
- Then, pick the time at which you have visited the store from the given list.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the customer service and products at Hobbycraft.
- Continue to respond to all Hobbycraft Survey questions as honestly as possible.
- In the last, you will be asked to enter your personal details to join the lucky draw.
- Click “Yes” to participate in the prize draw. Else you won’t enter into the £100 sweepstakes.
- Submit your review in the survey.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
You will get the opportunity to win £100 in Hobbycraft Vouchers that you can enjoy free shopping by utilizing this gift card if you were a lucky winner!
Get More Free Reward Prizes
- Pizza Hut Listens
- Target Survey
- WeCare Rite Aid
Hobbycraft Customer Support
Hobbycraft is an arts and crafts superstore retail chain in the United Kingdom. It was started by the Haskins Group, a nursery and garden supplier in the south of England. It is currently owned by investment group Bridgepoint.
In order to file a complaint, make an inquiry, or place a constructive comment to the company, Hobbycraft customers can reach out by one of the following methods –
Contact Page: www.hobbycraft.co.uk/contact-us
Hobbycraft Customer Care No.: 0330 026 1400 (Monday to Sunday: 9.00 – 17.00)
E-Commerce Door A
Centrum 100 Business Park, Unit 1
Burton Upon Trent
Crafting Your Opinion Survey Links & Sources
Hobbycraft Survey Site: www.Craftingyouropinion.co.uk.
Hobbycraft Official Website: www.hobbycraft.co.uk
Hobbycraft wants to offer the most satisfactory customer service. This is why it is running the Hobbycraft Online Survey to collect honest feedback from clients who are willing to share their opinions about their past experiences at the stores.
If you have visited any of Hobbycraft locations, you can participate in the Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey and, after completing all the questions, you can win a £100 voucher.
Visit Takesurvey.onl to take more surveys and win great rewards.
Hobbycraft Survey FAQ
How many times I can join Hobbycraft Survey?
There is a limit of two survey entries per household, per week.
How do I contact Hobbycraft online?
You can call the Customer Service team on 0330 026 1400.
Can you use someone else’s Hobbycraft vouchers?
Each coupon code can only be used once and only by one person; apply our coupons to past orders you have placed with us or otherwise backdate them; redeem our coupons for cash.