B&Q Customer Experience Survey
B&Q values customer’s suggestions, opinions, and feedback because of that, B&Q retailer designed the B&Q Customer Satisfaction Survey.
By visiting the online www.diy.com/feedback Site, you can take the official B&Q Guest Opinion Survey and share your informal feedback.
The B &Q Guest Satisfaction Survey takes only 10 minutes to complete and all you need to answer a series of short questions.
As a thank you for filling the Diy.com/feedback survey, you will be entered into our monthly prize draw to win a £250 B&Q Gift Card.
So, read here official rules, regulations, and other useful details here before taking B&Q Feedback Survey at www.diy.com/feedback. You don’t need to make any purchases to win rewards. You just need to follow the simple steps mentioned in this post below.
About diy.com/feedback Survey
|B&Q DIY Survey Website||www.Diy.com/feedback|
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
|Entry Limit||One entry per month|
|Prize Limit||One per household|
|Survey Entry Method||Online and Mail|
|Starting Date||1st of every month|
|Ending Date||Last day of that month|
B&Q Customer Survey Prize
Win Free £250 B&Q Gift Card
As a thank you for filling the Diy.com/feedback survey, you will be entered into a monthly prize draw to win a £250 B&Q gift card.
Rules For Diy.com/feedback survey
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- Must be over 18 years to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Entry Limit – One entry per month.
- Prize Limit – One per household
- Must not be an employee of the company.
Requirements For Diy survey
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- An Email address to get notifications.
- Personal details like name, address, phone number, email address, etc are required.
- An Ability to recall last visit shopping experience.
B&Q Experience Survey At www.Diy.com/feedback – Step by Step Guide
- Visit the official survey page at www.diy.com/feedback.
- Read the onsite survey instructions, rules, terms, and conditions.
- Select the store location, you have visited and click on Next.
- Tick the areas of the store you visited this time.
- Enter the date and time of visiting B&Q.
- Now, your Diy.com/feedback survey is started. Here, Determine the likelihood that you will recommend it to your friends by using a scale of 0 to 10.
- Rate your satisfaction with the store based on your overall experience.
- Answer all these questions and click the “Next” button to get your next question.
- After answering, enter your age range, gender, number of children, and affiliation with the store.
- Then, share your personal contact details to join the Sweepstakes.
- Lastly, submit your Diy.com/feedback survey for your chance to win a £250 B&Q gift card monthly!
links – B&Q Gift Card Survey
B&Q Official Website: www.diy.com
B&Q Survey Website: www.diy.com/feedback
14 thoughts on “B&Q Feedback Survey At www.Diy.com/feedback – Win A £250 Gift Card!”
Drivers Dave M and Jordan M. North Shields delivered my order today. They were punctual – polite and helpful.
Absolutely rubbish servis I order at 28/03/21 impact wrench exclusive online ofert with promise deliver at 30/03/21 right now is 15/04/21 and I still waiting for delivery calling customer service almost every day for nothing just waist of time and they never return calls that’s my last time I do business with those people shame on you b&q
Every time I use my trade card there is problems finding my account however, today Liz sorted it out for me. She was very helpful, polite and friendly.
Just wished to say that Catie and Joy from the Carlisle branch go above and beyond in order to help their customers. What super and polite people they are. Thank you soooo much for your help…….. Tom and Maureen Ward. ❣️❣️
Maggie was very helpful today and the other staff members too. Well done to B+Q Galashiels.
25 May 2021 – Reading B&Q. I would like to thank Daniel on Reading B&Q’s timber cutting machine for the service he provided this afternoon. His determination to overcome some technical difficulties with the cutting machine deserves commendation.
The Gloucester B+Q site is well run exciting to explore and polite helpful staff
No fence panels out as usual.
Bruce went off and found what I needed.
Topman – thanksd
I visited B&Q Aylesbury on 5th July and on entering the shop asked if someone could help me with compost, large cuptinol tin of fence paint and other items. I can’t fault how caring your staff member
AJMAL was, most pleasant and helpful throughout my shop.
Visited Southport Store with elderly mother and small dog. Bit of a handful in the intense heat getting from car park into store but member of staff “Brian” made time to assist ensuring mother had support and ease of access to store. Again, on the way out and back to the car Brian ensured my mother was escorted to the car in a safe manner. A real gentleman, someone who really does care.
I visited Guildford B&Q store and it was brilliant Shannon was fabulous in helping me to find the right products I wanted ,Shannon is Amazing She is good at what she does and she know her stuff . She was polite, and has all the qualities of a good customer service. I am looking forward in Shannon help me again
The League of Friends of Crawley Hospitals created, and now maintain, The Jim Smith Memorial Garden at Crawley Hospital for the benefit and wellbeing of their patients and staff.
Maz, the Manager at B&Q Crawley, kindly donated some beautiful plants recently which were immediately planted in the Garden, bringing instant colour for patients and staff to enjoy!
Thank you for your continued support of the Garden!
I had an appointment with Steven Teixeira, to design my kitchen.
Steven was ever so patient and attentive to my requests, and never ending questions.
The end product was great.
Very professional and knowledgeable.
Thank you very much Steven.
I had an amazing customer experience from Abigail in Erdington Birmingham branch at
( Trade point) I bought 3 doors Worth £300 but the customer service I received felt like £3000 really impressed with her knowledge and understanding of the product’s, it was an amazing experience from start to finish, really helpful person. Thank you Abi really appreciate it.
Comments are closed.