- 1 TellSubway.co.uk ― Official SUBWAY UK® Survey 2022
- 2 Global Subway Listens Survey 2022 Details
- 3 SubwayListens Survey Rewards at TellSubway.co.uk
- 4 Eligibility for TellSubway Survey UK
- 5 Tell Subway Receipt Survey Requirements
- 6 How to Get Free Cookie in Tell Subway Survey?
- 7 Tell Subway Survey Useful Links
- 8 TellSubway Customer Support
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 FAQs – SUBWAY UK Customer Survey
TellSubway.co.uk ― Official SUBWAY UK® Survey 2022
|Complete the subway 1-minute survey at TellSubway.co.uk or tellsubway.com for your chance to win a free cookie or a free drink.|
Have you recently been to any Subway UK to enjoy their sandwiches, salads, or anything else? If so, you should enter the Subway UK Survey at www.TellSubway.co.uk and let them know how your visit went.
Subway restaurants are constantly trying to find new ways of connecting with the foodies. They would like to know what you think of Subway menu items and how much you like or dislike them.
TellSubway.co.uk Survey will help them improve on various aspects of the business.
The Tellsubway free cookie survey takes only 1 minute of your precious time. It doesn’t matter whether it is positive or negative since all your feedback in the TellSubway Survey will be used productively.
As a reward for filling the SubwayListens Survey, each participant will receive a redemption code to enjoy a free delicious cookie or a free fountain drink for their next in-store purchase.
Your feedback on the TellSubway.co.uk survey official site will let the restaurant know how they are doing; what their clients are thinking about their services offering, products, and ambiance of the restaurant.
Examine your receipt and find the survey invitation code-Subway Survey Code, and complete the survey to win free cookies with the help of the following step-by-step guide.
Global Subway Listens Survey 2022 Details
Here below is a brief account of the Subwaylistens.com Survey –
|Survey Name||Subway UK Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||https://www.TellSubway.co.uk|
|Survey Prize||Subway Coupons for Free Cookies|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Survey Expiry Date||Within 7 days|
|Offer Expiry Date||30 days after the receipt date|
|Offer Limit||1 offer per person per visit|
SubwayListens Survey Rewards at TellSubway.co.uk
Your opinions are very important and highly valued. And, it will be appreciated by the restaurant.
- Subway Coupon Codes
- Subway Coupons Free Cookie
Yes, for completing Subway UK Customer Survey, you will receive Subway Coupons Free Cookie which you can redeem the offer that is on your survey invitation.
So, if you had visited any Subway UK, then do provide your valuable feedback here and get your rewards easily.
Eligibility for TellSubway Survey UK
- Purchase is necessary to take the Subway Survey.
- Only legal residents of the United Kingdom are eligible.
- You must have a genuine receipt from Subway.
- One receipt can be used only once.
- The survey prize must be redeemed within 5 days of taking the survey.
- You can take a new survey every 7 days.
- Prize transfer or exchange is not allowed.
- You must have a valid email id to participate in the global.subway.com survey.
- You must keep the receipt to redeem the Subway survey-free cookies.
- Subway employees are not eligible for the subway free cookie survey.
Tell Subway Receipt Survey Requirements
- Subway recently with a survey invitation code.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- An internet-connected computer or mobile device
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish
- An ability to recall your last experience.
How to Get Free Cookie in Tell Subway Survey?
Subway Listens Survey is one of the popular surveys on the internet that gives an opportunity to win the Free Cookie or a Fountain Drink.
If you are looking to win the prize successfully, then have a look at the following step by step guide –
- Open the official Subway Survey Site, TellSubway.co.uk on your device.
- Enter the Subway Store ID listed on your receipt.
- Click on the Submit option to begin your survey.
- Start answering all the Subway UK Survey questions.
- Select the date and time of your visit.
- Select how often you order from the restaurant.
- Mention the way you ate, for example, delivery or dined in
- Rate your overall satisfaction with service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all Subway UK Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- When you finish answering, share your personal email address.
- Finally, submit your feedback in the Subway UK Customer Survey.
- Sooner, you will get your Subway coupon code to use on the next purchase.
- Note down the Subway Coupon Code to redeem the offer that is on your survey invitation.
Tell Subway Survey Useful Links
- Subway Customer Survey Link:www.tellsubway.co.uk
- Subway UK Official Site: http://www.subway.com/en-gb
TellSubway Customer Support
Value Pay Services LLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami,
Email: [email protected]
If you love Subway, then the Tellsubway free cookie survey 2022 can make your next visit more pleasant than the previous ones.
Subwaylistens also gives a golden opportunity to win free Cookie or Fountain Drink Coupons to redeem on your next order.
Visit Takesurvey.onl to take more surveys and win great rewards…
FAQs – SUBWAY UK Customer Survey
What do you get when you do a Subway survey?
After collecting some transactional information, the survey asks your likelihood to recommend Subway®, based on a scale of 0-10 (10 being the best).
Complete the survey and get the validation code. Write it on the receipt and show it the cashier on your next visit to the restaraurant to get the free cookie.
What do you get for filling out Subway survey?
If you complete TellSubway and Subway Listens survey successfully, you will get a free cookie on your next visit to your nearby Subway restaurant.
How do I use Subway survey code?
Handwrite the offer code on your receipt and bring it to a participating Subway® restaurant within 5 days of taking the survey. Show your Sandwich Artist the offer code at checkout. Your offer may require the purchase of a sub or salad – refer to the terms of the offer.