www.shell.ca/opinion – Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Share what you have experience taking the official Tell Shell Survey at tellshell.shell.com.
At the end of the Tell Shell Online Feedback Survey at www.shell.ca/opinion
, you have a great chance to win a $100 Gift Card at Shell Customer Survey Prize.
So, if you have recently visited the Shell Public oil and gas company, then do provide your feedback taking part in the Shell Survey referring to this post.
Shell Customer Feedback Survey to WIN $100 Gift Card!
Shell Canada Survey measures the customer’s level of satisfaction with the most recent visit.
The Shell Opinion Survey enables recent shell customers to provide their precious feedback and suggestions with the company which helps them to grow.
The main motive behind conducting the Shell Customer Survey is to collect genuine information from loyal guests to find out loopholes.
After the survey, the company team management will analyze the data and will make changes, where improvements are needed.
So, if you have been recently visited the Shell Public oil and gas company, then do provide your precious feedback and help the company for the betterment.
Shell Guest Feedback Survey Reward
- Win a $2500 Gift Card weekly
Shell Customer Service Survey Pre-requisites
- A recent receipt or survey invitation from Shell Public oil and gas.
- Should have a basic Understand English or French.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- A valid Email address required.
Rules and restrictions Shell Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Age must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Must be a legal resident of Canada.
- One entry per person, per month, per mailing address.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Shell’s customer survey is not open to employees or individuals affiliated with the company as employees.
Getting Started With Tell Shell Survey At tellshell.shell.com
- Visit Shell Customer Opinion Survey page at tellshell.shell.com.
- To get started, Enter a Survey ID, date, and time of your visit from the receipt.
- Then, click the “Start” button to continue.
- Now, your Tell Shell Customer Feedback Survey is started. Start answering by giving ratings and your satisfaction with various conditions.
- Simply recall your last shopping experience at the Shell Public oil and gas company and rate their customer’s services accordingly.
- Try to answer all survey questions in accordance with your Shell shopping experience.
- After completing the survey questions, the Tell Shell Sweepstakes contest will prompt you to join.
- Press YES and enter all the required details.
- In the last, Submit your Shell Canada Customer Survey.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
How To Participate In The Tellshell.Shell.com Web Survey?
Here is a step-by-step video guide to take the official Shell Survey on tellshell.shell.com. Watch it out for detailed guidelines,
Tell Shell Online Feedback Survey Customer Support
- Mailing Address
Shell Canada Limited
P.O. Box 100 Station M
- Switchboard Toll-Free: 1-877-656-3111
- Switchboard: (403) 691-3111
Shell US Survey Site: tellshell.shell.com
Shell Official Site: www.shell.com
Want to mention anything helpful related to the Tell Shell Customer Survey? Comment down below and help others!
1 thought on “Shell Canada Survey At tellshell.shell.com”
I am leaving this comment with utter despair and disappointment at the unprofessional behaviour of you and some of your associates. I am writing about one of your location in Langley situated at 8622 200 Street, Langley, 604-513-9420. As probably you can see from my record, I used to buy both gas and car wash from Shell regularly. I have stopped buying gas anymore because of this worst customer service from you, and now just buy car wash only. I often buy car wash in a bunch of two to three or single at a time. The one in question I have was bought by me on September 12, 2020. I went to location to get a car wash on May 9, 2021 at 6.30pm and I was told by one of the associate, Jaskamal that I can not use this car wash as it is past 6 months. I told him that it has happened in the past as well and your manager and company has the policy to reactivate the code. He said I do not know about this and you need to come tomorrow to speak to manager. I explained to him that why can not you call your manager and ask him since it will be hard for me to visit again on weekday. He refused to do so, and I asked him to write on the receipt the same thing. He was not willing to do so. I fail to understand if I have paid for services 6 months or more in advance to you, why would you let your customer suffer on that account. I have never seen such an unprofessional conduct in a good organization.
Comments are closed.