Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
If you have shopped at Ross store recently, then you may have received a purchase receipt with an invitation to take Ross Listens Survey. Through this Tellross Survey At www.rosslistens.com, you are allowed to share all about your personal shopping experience and can tell what improvements and changes you want from the company.
At the end of the survey, you will get an amazing prize of a $1000 Gift Card for your next purchase as a RossListens Customer Feedback Survey Reward.
The following information will upgrade your knowledge about the Tell Ross Guest Satisfaction Survey.
About Ross Survey Sweepstakes and Tellross Survey
RossListens Survey is sponsored by Ross Stores, Inc, An American chain of off-price department stores based in Dublin, California. Through www RossListens com survey, Ross Stores wants to listen to its regular customer’s thoughts and opinions, feedback and reviews, that allow them to frequently improve their products and services on offer to the public.
The Ross Customer Experience Survey has been designed in order to receive customer feedback, thoughts, and recommendations. As a result, present customers with an enhanced and fortified shopping experience.
It isn’t hard to complete the RossListens survey, and throughout the survey, you will be asked to answer some basic questions about your shopping experience. Such as cleanliness of the store, the price of the product, availability of the products at the store, staff attitude, quality of the product, staff behaviour, any problem, suggestions, opinion, and recommendations, etc.
Ross Survey Rewards/Prizes
- Enter to Win a $1000 Gift Card
By completing the survey available at URL: www.RossListens.com, you can enter the sweepstakes and win a reward of $1000 Gift Card Monthly.
Ross Listens Survey Rules
- You must be a legal resident of the USA.
- Your age should be 18 years.
- The prize transfers and substitutes are not at all encouraged.
- Only one entry per person or per mail address is valid
- Entries made more than once will be eliminated.
- No employees or employee affiliates are allowed to take the survey.
How to Take Tell Ross Survey at www.rosslistens.com?
Ross Customer Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from a visit to the Ross store.
- Ability to speak and understand either English or French.
- A computer and internet access.
- A valid email address is required.
Steps to Enter Ross Survey Sweepstakes 2019:
- Visit the official site of Ross Store Survey at www.rosslistens.com to start your survey.
- Select your language of preference from English or Spanish Language.
- Enter the 15 digit code from your receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to begin.
- Next, choose the department that you have visited recently.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your overall satisfaction towards the customer service and products at the Ross Store.
- Continue to answer all required survey questions as honestly as possible.
- When you finish answering, you will be asked to join the Ross Store Sweepstakes.
- Press YES and enter all the required details including Email ID.
- Submit your feedback at Ross Store Survey Sweepstakes.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance in the contest.
Enter Ross Store Sweepstakes via Email
Hand-print your details like full name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (a valid one) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to the following address:
“St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes – Entry”, c/o Ross Dress for Less, Attn: Store Ops, 5130 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568.
- Address: Ross Stores, Inc.
5130 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
- Toll-Free number – (800) 945-7677
- Ross Dress for Less Customer Contact number:
- (925) 965-4000
- (800) 945-7677
- (800) 335-1115
Ross Survey Sweepstakes Useful Links
- Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey – www.rosslistens.com
- Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: CLICK HERE
- Ross Official Website: www.rossstores.com