- 1 Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Times & Menu 2022
- 2 Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Times in 2022
- 3 Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Menu with Prices
- 4 About Bahama Breeze
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQs Regarding Bahama Breeze Happy Hour
- 7 What is Bahama Breeze known for?
- 8 Does Bahama Breeze serve pasta?
- 9 Does Bahama Breeze have anything vegan?
- 10 Does Bahama Breeze celebrate birthdays?
Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Times & Menu 2022
If you want to save some bucks while visiting Bahama Breeze then you should know about the Bahama Breeze happy hour schedule.
Bahama Breeze happy hour deals would save you a lot of dollars without hurting the fine dining experience over here.
Let’s begin by knowing the happy hours at Bahama Breeze that are relevant from Monday to Sunday.
Bahama Breeze offers happy hour twice from Mondays to Sundays making it easy to pass by for a drink and some food.
Bahama Breeze Happy Hour has a decent selection of drinks and an extensive selection of happy hour menu as well on its regular menu.
Are you curious about Bahama Breeze Happy Hour? Not everyone is able to enjoy the Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Deals!
But, you can still take benefits of the made-to-order guide.
Here, I will tell you all the details on Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Times in 2022. You can also find Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Menu, and Coupons at Bahama Breeze to enjoy.
Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Times in 2022
The general Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Time in 2022 is as mentioned below –
|Day||Bahama Breeze Happy Hour|
|Monday:||4 PM – 6 PM & 10 PM – CLOSE|
|Tuesday:||4 PM – 6 PM & 10 PM – CLOSE|
|Wednesday:||4 PM – 6 PM & 10 PM – CLOSE|
|Thursday:||4 PM – 6 PM & 10 PM – CLOSE|
|Friday:||4 PM – 6 PM|
|Saturday:||does not offer|
|Sunday:||does not offer|
Bahama Breeze Happy Hour Menu with Prices
Bahama Breeze Happy Hour menu features a massive range of tasty food all at amazingly low prices.
Check what tasty food and drinks you can enjoy at Bahama Breeze –
- Chicken Quesadilla – Chicken with onions, spinach, peppers, three kinds of cheeses, grilled in a tortilla served with tomato salsa and sour cream.
- Lobster & Shrimp Quesadilla – Lobster & shrimp with onions, peppers, spinach, three kinds of cheeses, grilled served with tomato salsa and sour cream.
- Jamaican Chicken Wings – Wings marinated in Jamaican jerk seasonings
- Coconut Shrimp – Large crispy shrimp with citrus-mustard sauce.
- Beef Empanadas – Homemade pastries filled with beef and potatoes.
- Warm Spinach Dip & Chips – Spinach and artichokes in a creamy cheese dip served with tortilla chips.
- Firecracker Shrimp – Shrimp buttermilk battered and fried with Sriracha aioli.
- Tostones with Chicken – Twice-fried plantains topped with chicken, sweet peppers, mushrooms, melted cheese and tomato salsa.
- Crispy Onion Rings – Handmade with Panko and shredded coconut flakes.
- Jumbo Lump Crab Stack – Jumbo lump crabmeat stacked with chilled shrimp, avocado and fresh mango.
- Skillet-Simmered Jerk Shrimp – Shrimp in garlic-thyme butter with Cuban bread.
- Habanero Chicken Wings – Buffalo-style wings in a spicy habanero pepper barbecue sauce.
- Pork Carnitas Street Tacos – Tortillas stuffed with slow-cooked pork, cilantro-crema, and black bean corn salsa.
- Adobo Chicken Street Tacos – Tortillas stuffed with adobo spiced chicken, peppers, mushrooms, Sriracha aioli, guacamole.
- Firecracker Shrimp Street Tacos – Tortillas stuffed with shrimp, roasted pineapple chutney, Sriracha aioli.
- Key West Nachos–Tortilla and plantain chips covered with spiced ground beef, melted cheese, pickled jalapenos, guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
Happy Hour Drinks:
- Draft (14 oz.) $2
- Draft (20 oz.) $3
- Classic Cocktails $3
- Bottled Beers $3
- Speciality Drinks $4
- $2 off Wines
About Bahama Breeze
Bahama Breeze is an American restaurant chain specializing in Caribbean-inspired food. Based in Georgia, the company has more than 40 stores in the United States of America.
It was founded in 1996 by Darden Restaurants, Inc., opening the first location in Orlando, Florida on International Drive.
The company is famous for its authentic Caribbean-inspired seafood, chicken, steaks, and tropical drinks.
With its unique blend of Caribbean-inspired food, handcrafted tropical drinks, vibrant atmosphere and people happy to be of service, Bahama Breeze is the restaurant that brings you the feeling of a Caribbean Escape.
For great food and fun come to Bahama Breeze happy hour. With its festive atmosphere, screens spread across the bar, Bahama Breeze guarantees a good time for everyone.
We hope the information provided on Bahama Breeze Happy Hour is good enough for you!
For more stuff like this, please visit us www.Takesurvey.onl!
FAQs Regarding Bahama Breeze Happy Hour
What is Bahama Breeze known for?
Bahama Breeze is famously known for its Caribbean-inspired cuisine.
Does Bahama Breeze serve pasta?
Starting at 15.49. Sliced jerk chicken breast, fresh asparagus and mushrooms tossed in a Parmesan cream sauce with bow-tie pasta.
Does Bahama Breeze have anything vegan?
Bahama Breeze has quite a few vegan options, ranging from chips & guacamole to more unique foods like Jackfruit Tacos.
Does Bahama Breeze celebrate birthdays?
For your birthday, enjoy a free dessert with the purchase of one entrée at participating Bahama Breeze locations.