Australia Post Survey: If you want to tell Australia Post about the recent experience then you have come to the right place.
The Australia Post Customer Satisfaction Survey, officially called AusPost My Visit Survey, is a digital feedback form hosting the survey.
It will ask you a bunch of questions, and at the end, you’ll go in the running to win a $5,000 Gift Card 😀
So, let us have a look at the Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey Guide Here. This AusPost My Visit Survey will help you the best to win Australia Post Survey Sweepstakes – Worth a $5,000 Gift Card!
You can also find precise details related to the Australia Post Feedback Survey here.
Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey Guide
Auspost.com.au/myvisit Survey is hosted by the Australia Post Survey to get insight into the customer’s needs.
Through this online AusPost My Visit Survey, Australia Post wants to improve the mailing services they provide their customers.
Anyone can join in the Australia Post Visit Survey by visiting the official survey website at Auspost.com.au/myvisit Site.
The main objective behind carrying this online survey is to make it open to each and every Australia Post customer.
Here are some useful details about Auspost.com.au/myvisit Com Site:
|Australia Post Survey Prize||One (1) $5,000 Gift Card|
Australia Post Survey Prize
Prize: Entry into the Australia Post Sweepstakes for a chance to win $5,000 Gift Card.
Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey Rules
- You must be an Australia resident to be eligible.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must not be related to AusPost in any way
- No substitution or cash equivalent of a Prize is permitted.
- You must keep the original receipt that you entered with.
- Employees and employee affiliates are not allowed to take the Auspost.com.au/myvisit Survey.
AusPost My Visit Survey Requirements
- A six to seven outlet ID number.
- A seven to nine digits receipt number.
- Personal details like name, address, phone number, email address, etc is required.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
How to Do Australia Post Survey At Auspost.com.au/myvisit Site?
- Go to the official Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey at Auspost.com.au/myvisit Survey.
- Enter the six to seven outlet ID numbers.
- Enter your 7 – 9 receipt number including only numeric values.
- Click on the NEXT key to begin your survey.
- Now, give answers to a series of questions pertaining to your most recent visit.
- Share your genuine feedback about the company’s customer services and products.
- Answer these questions honestly as per your best possible according to your experience.
- Please try to go through each of the survey questions as possible to increase your chance of winning great prizes.
- When you are done with answering, provide your contact details to get a free Australia Post Survey sweepstakes entry.
- Input all the required details and Submit your Australia Post Customer Survey.
- Official Australia Post Survey Site: Auspost.com.au/myvisit Survey.
- Australia Post Official Website: auspost.com.au