- 1 PC Richard Price Match and Price Adjustment Policy
- 2 Does PC Richard Price Match?
- 3 P.C. Richard & Son’s Low Price Guarantee
- 4 Rules and Regulations
- 5 Are There Any Exclusions?
- 6 How does PC Richard Price Match Policy Work? – In 3 steps
- 7 Are they offering a Black Friday Price Guarantee?
- 8 P.C. Richard and Son Black Friday Price Guarantee
- 9 Are There Other Ways to Save at PC Richards?
- 10 Does P.C. Richard and Son’s price match Amazon?
- 11 Summary
- 12 FAQs for PC Richard Price Match Policy
PC Richard Price Match and Price Adjustment Policy
If you are a PC Richard’s customer and want to save money. Obviously, now you are looking for how PC Richard Price Matches work. Don’t worry. you are at the perfect place.
This post contains everything about PC Richard Price Match and Price Adjustment facility, how it works, its exclusions, and FAQs.
Further, you will get some other saving tricks to save more at PC Richard & Son. Let’s discuss a little bit about P.C. Richard & Son.
Do you know? P.C. Richard & Sons, also known as “PC Richard”. It is the largest family-owned chain of appliance, TV, electronics, and mattress stores in the U.S.
PC Richard operates 66 stores in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
Does PC Richard Price Match?
Yes. PC Richard and pcrichard.com do have a program to match prices.
If you find the same item for sale by a competitor, the company will give you a full refund of the price difference.
There is some information, is listed in the table below:
PC Richard Price Match and Adjustment Details
|Price match/adjustment offered?||Yes|
|Time frame||30 days from purchase|
|How to redeem||In-store or Online|
P.C. Richard & Son’s Low Price Guarantee
If a competitor advertises a lower price, P.C. Richard & Son will refund 100%.
They will adjust the difference between the price you paid and the competitor’s written advertised price.
You can do a price match at PC Richard in-store and online.
In-store Price Matching at PC Richard
- Simply visit the closest PC Richard location.
- Show original receipt, ID, and evidence of the competitor’s lower pricing.
- The cashier or store manager will verify the proof and check for eligibility.
Online Price Match at PC Richard
- Firstly, get in touch with the customer support department via call at 1-631-773-4900 or 1-877-727-1909, email, or chat.
- Include working links for both PC Richard and the competitor’s item whose price you want to match.
- Once their Customer Care staff has determined that your claim satisfies the aforementioned criteria.
- The price difference between the matched price and the original price will be sent to you.
Rules and Regulations
The Low Price Guarantee Policy only applies to:
The same item, which means it has the same model number, specs, and warranty as the competitors.
If the product needs a service plan, all of the plan’s terms and conditions, including the service provider, must be the same.
Items that are “in stock” mean that the item is physically in the competitor’s store or warehouse and can be delivered or picked up right away.
When an ad says “Brick and Mortar retailer,” it means a store that sells electronics and/or appliances and has stores within 25 miles of the P.C.
Richard & Son store where you bought something. Internet stores are not the same as stores with “bricks and mortar.”
An Authorized Online Retailer is a company where the maker of a product has given permission to sell that product.
A written advertised price from a competitor is one that is less than thirty (30) days old and shows the price you would pay for the same item.
Any mail-in rebates, coupons, or other price-cutting offers at the P.C. Richard & Son store will lower the competitor’s advertised price.
If the competitor’s advertised price includes free merchandise, the fair market value of the free merchandise will not be deducted from the competitor’s advertised price because free merchandise does not qualify for the price match.
Are There Any Exclusions?
- Competitors’ pricing error
- Offers of any unauthorized sellers
- Special order items
- Going-out-of-business sales; Liquidation Sales; Auctions
- One-of-a-kind merchandise offers
- Limited quantity merchandise offers; Open-box; Clearance
- Discontinued merchandise
- Merchandise available for purchase from a company that requires a club membership or any form of membership or affiliation
- Competitor’s Services, such as installation rates, delivery rates, extended service protection plans
- Sales tax is not included in the Low Price Guarantee calculation
- Altered or defaced advertisements
- Financing Promotions
- “Bundled” offers
- Free items
- Advertisements that do not list the model number or other evidence that the items are identical
- “Grey Market” goods
How does PC Richard Price Match Policy Work? – In 3 steps
Just check the following three steps to know how it works.
Find a lower advertised price for the identical, brand-new, in-stock item at a local brick-and-mortar or authorized online retail competitor.
Show the competitor’s written advertised price to a P.C. Richard & Son Store Manager.
P.C. Richard & Son Store Managers make the final determination as to whether a Low Price Guarantee request is granted. P.C. Richard & Son expressly reserves the right to limit the number of refunds.
Note: Consumers who disagree with the store manager’s judgment can appeal to P.C. Richard & Son Customer Service.
Are they offering a Black Friday Price Guarantee?
Obviously! P.C. Richard & Son offers a price guarantee on Black Friday. If you find a lower price or you should see a lower advertised price from any “Brick and Mortar” or “Authorized Online” retailer.
They will match the prices and refund the difference. But you need to claim within 30 days of purchase.
- Thanksgiving day through Cyber Monday sales events OFFERED BY COMPETITORS.
- Going out of business sales, one-of-a-kinds, limited quantities, discontinued items, installations, delivery, rebates, extended service, financing, free giveaways, and bundle offers.
- Other exclusions may apply.
The store has “Black Friday” pricing criteria. If you’re hoping to find a price adjustment for a Black Friday deal, it’s going to be tough.
P.C. Richard and Son Black Friday Price Guarantee
Are There Other Ways to Save at PC Richards?
- If you’ve bought from them before, you’re probably already on an email list. Coupons may be in your spam email.
- Every store also has a clearance section, and the website has a “deals” section.
- There are also sales and events at PC Richards. Black Friday is a very important day.
Does P.C. Richard and Son’s price match Amazon?
Yes. P.C. Richard and Son’s price match Amazon. But there are some rules to follow:
- Limited to identical items, including the same model number, specifications, warranty, and service plans.
- Amazon must be an authorized seller of that item. It’s safe to assume that it also must be sold and shipped by Amazon and not by a third-party seller.
- Price match requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
In conclusion, P.C. Richard & Son offers the Price Match facility within 30 days. You may apply in-store or online.
We hope this one is surely helped out to you. Still, you may find any problems regarding the same, contact us via the comment box.
Thanks and enjoy your shopping!
FAQs for PC Richard Price Match Policy
Can I return the items to PC Richards?
Yes. But return items with original receipt within 30 days. New merchandise in original carton with UPC number, packaging, accessories, and manuals.
Does PC Richards have a student discount?
Despite not offering student discounts, there are many ways to save at PC Richard & Son.
Does PC Richard’s price match?
Sure! It offers a price match policy with some exceptions mentioned above.
Does PC Richard adjust prices?
No. It does not provide any specific price adjustment policy. But both price match and price adjustment look similar.