- 1 Homebase Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- 2 Homebase Customer Experience Survey Details
- 3 Homebase Customer Feedback Survey Rewards
- 4 Homebase Guest Experience Survey Rules
- 5 Homebase Customer Survey Requirements
- 6 How to take Homebase Survey at www.https://www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com/?
- 7 Reference Links
- 8 Faqs – Homebase Customer Survey
- 9 Conclusion
Homebase Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Have you have ever visited any Homebase? How was your experience there?
Does Homebase meet your needs better than other home improvement stores and garden centers? Do you like Homebase customer service?
Tell Homebase all about your visit experience to Homebase in the Homebase Customer Survey at www.paintusapicture.co.uk.
Homebase Guest Experience Survey aimed to receive honest customer feedback and opinions from their recent customers that allow them to improve their products and service continually.
So, if you are any Homebase store, then leave your candid feedback in their Homebase Guest Satisfaction Survey from here and share your opinions and suggestions to help them improve. For your time and interest, you will receive a chance to win £500 Homebase vouchers.
Read our Homebase Customer Experience Survey Guide to get steps with rules, conditions, and official links to win your rewards.
Homebase Customer Experience Survey Details
|Name||Homebase Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey prize||£500 Homebase vouchers|
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 or over|
Homebase Customer Feedback Survey Rewards
Prize – £500 Homebase vouchers
Upon completion of this Homebase Feedback Survey, you will receive a chance a win £500 Homebase vouchers in return for sharing your feedback and opinion.
Homebase Guest Experience Survey Rules
- Participants must be legal residents of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- One survey per purchase.
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No other types of entry will be accepted.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- Employees and associates are not allowed to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Homebase Customer Survey Requirements
- A receipt from Homebase.
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- A valid Email address required.
How to take Homebase Survey at www.https://www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com/?
- Go to the Homebase Guest Survey site at https://www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com/
- Click “Continue” to agree with the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
- Enter the Store number, sequence number, date, and amount spent from the receipt.
- Entering all, click the “START” button to begin your survey.
- Now, your Homebase Survey is started.
- Here, you will be asked to rate Homebase customer service on your recent visit.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your shopping experience at Homebase.
- Give feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness in your own experience.
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your experience.
- Give comments and ratings to the Homebase service.
- Continue to answer all of the Homebase Survey questions honestly.
- In the last, fill in your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Click on NEXT to complete the Homebase Survey.
- Now, you’ll be entered into the monthly prize draw for your chance to win £500 Homebase vouchers.
- Pizza Hut Listens
- Krogerfeedback.com Survey
- McDVoice Survey
- WeCare Rite Aid
- Tellculvers com survey
- Dqfanfeedback survey
- www.homedepot.com survey
- Talktosonic survey
Homebase Customer Survey Link 1: https://www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com/
Survey: Terms & Conditions
Homebase Official Site: www.homebase.co.uk
Faqs – Homebase Customer Survey
How to create customer satisfaction surveys?
It’s not hard to put together a survey to gauge client satisfaction; the trick is to ask pertinent questions. Customers are less likely to finish a survey if there are too many questions. If you don’t ask the right questions, you won’t find out how things are doing in your company.
What are the best questions to ask in customer surveys?
When constructing questions for a customer survey, it’s important to bear in mind the following guidelines. Inquiries into the customer’s journey should focus on eliciting useful information for making the service better for future patrons. For a business that focuses on customer satisfaction, questions like, “How simple is it to locate our customer service phone number on our website?” are important to ask.
So that was all details needed to complete the Homebase UK Survey at www.paintusapicture.co.uk. Go through the complete article carefully and get a chance to earn the reward in Homebase Prize Draw.
For more questions and queries, write us below.