Kabuki Happy Hour Times & Menu 2022
If you want to save some bucks while visiting a Kabuki restaurant then you should know about the Kabuki happy hour schedule.
Kabuki happy hour deals would save you a lot of dollars without hurting the fine dining experience over here.
Let’s begin by knowing the happy hours at Kabuki that are relevant from Monday to Sunday.
Kabuki Japanese food chain offers happy hour twice from Mondays to Fridays making it easy to pass by for a drink and some food.
Kabuki Happy Hour has a decent selection of drinks and an extensive selection of happy hour menu as well on its regular menu.
Are you curious about Kabuki Happy Hour? Not everyone is able to enjoy Kabuki Happy Hour Deals!
But, you can still take benefits of the made-to-order guide.
Here, I will tell you all the details on Kabuki Happy Hour Times in 2022.
Kabuki Happy Hour Times 2022
The general Kabuki Happy Hour Time in 2022 is as mentioned below –
|Day||Kabuki Happy Hour|
|Monday:||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – Midnight|
|Tuesday:||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – Midnight|
|Wednesday:||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – Midnight|
|Thursday:||3 PM – 6 PM & 9 PM – Midnight|
|Friday:||3 PM – 6 PM|
|Saturday:||3 PM – 6 PM|
|Sunday:||9 PM – Closing|
Kabuki Happy Hour Menu Prices
Kabuki Happy Hour menu features a massive range of discounted drinks, food specials, and all-day specials every day.
Take a look at the guide below for Kabuki offerings during happy hour –
- $2.95: Salmon Sushi, Shrimp Sushi, Albacore Sushi, Krab Sushi
- $3.95: Spicy Tuna Roll, Salmon Skin Roll, California Roll, Philadelphia Roll
- $4.95: Brussels Sprouts, Tokyo Steamed Bun (Pork Belly/Jidori Chicken) Fried Tofu, Gyoza Dumpling (Steamed or Fried), Tokyo Quesadilla, Tebasaki Karaage (Crispy Chicken Wings) Mixed Tempura, Seaweed Salad
- $5.95: Chicken Fingers, Sesame Chicken, Tokyo Steamed Bun (BBQ Beef Ribs/Rock Shrimp), Broiled Mussel on Half Shell, Tofu Salad
- $6.95: Ika Geso Karaage (Fried Calamari), Fire Cracker, Spicy Tuna Salad, Calamari Rings, Salmon Skin Salad
- $7.95: Alaskan Roll, Vegas Roll, Rose Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, Ika Geso Tempura Roll (Calamari leg Tempura)
- $9.95: Tempura California Roll, Spicy Tuna Crunch Roll, Dynamite Roll, Baja Roll, Gold Rush Roll, Asparagus & Salmon with Crunchy Garlic
- $4.95: Coco Ginger Beer (Made with TY KU Coconut Nigori)
- $5.95 (Glass of 8 oz.) Sake Sangria (Latin Flavored with an Asian Twist)
- $5.95: Chu-hi (Tokyo’s Favorite Cocktail) (Lemon, Mango)
- $6.50: Tokyo Mojito (Mint, Cucumber) (Made with Asian Vodka Shochu and Sake)
- $21.95 (Carafe of 1,000ml) Sake Sangria (Latin Flavored with an Asian Twist)
- $2.95: Hot Sake
- $9.95: Sho Chiku Bai Nigori (Bottle of 375ml)
- $11.95: Sho Chiku Bai Ginjo (Bottle of 300ml)
- $4.25: White Chardonnay Copper Ridge
- $4.25: Cabernet Sauvignon Copper Ridge
- $2.95: Sapporo (Mug of 12oz)
- $4.25: Kilt Lifter (Mug of 12oz)
- $5.95: Japanese Bottled Beer (Asahi Dry, Kirin Ichiban, Kirin Light, Sapporo)
- $5.95: KI-Bomb (12oz Mug of Sapporo Draft Beer with Small Hot Sake)
- $7.95: KA-Bomb (Large 21oz Japanese Bottled Beer with Small Hot Sake)
- $13.95: Sapporo (Pitcher of 1,700ml)
- $19.95 Sapporo (Tower of 2,400ml)
- $20.95: Kilt Lifter (Pitcher of 1,700ml)
- $28. 95: Kilt Lifter (Tower of 2,400ml)
Kabuki is a chain of Japanese Restaurants that showcases traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine that includes an award-winning Kid’s Menu and a dedicated vegetarian and gluten-free menu. Complimenting that, Kabuki also boasts an impressive beverage and happy hour program featuring classic cocktails, wine, and beer, as well as Japanese-inspired drinks.
The first Kabuki Japanese Restaurant was opened in 1991 by David Lee in Pasadena, California.
Kabuki works to satisfy guests with the best food quality, excellent service, and great value while providing a pleasant and clean ambiance for an unforgettable dining experience. Currently, there are 17 locations throughout Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and Texas.
Come eat, drink and have some fun at Kabuki’s happy hour. Enjoy some delicious Japanese cuisine set in a casual Asian décor with fresh ingredients at a great value.
We hope the information provided on Kabuki Happy Hour is good enough for you!
For more stuff like this, please visit us www.Takesurvey.onl.