Jack in the Box offers Jacklistens, a brief feedback survey to collect precise guest feedback on Jack in the Box customer service. In turn, customers will have a chance to win a promo code for free tacos or a BOGO deal.
Jack listens portal is solely introduced to gather real customer feedback. so visit Jacklistens com today and tell the restaurant how you’re satisfied with your visit and your likes and dislikes with their service and food.
The Jack in the Box survey allows customers to give their candid feedback and suggestions which helps them to improve. This two minutes survey will get you Jack in the Box coupon assured. There’s no luck required in so.
If you are interested in participating in the Jack Listens Survey, here we are for you. Read our guide and get to know all the rules and needs before joining the Jacklistens.com survey.
JackListens Rules & Regulations
Before taking this survey, follow the official survey rules, which are mentioned below –
- Purchase is necessary to take the Jacks Survey.
- Only legal residents of the US are eligible.
- You must be at least 18 years to be eligible.
- You must have a genuine receipt from Jack in the Box.
- One survey per guest per month.
- You must complete the survey using www.Jacklistens.com within 3 days.
- You can take a new survey every 7 days.
- Prize transfer or exchange is not allowed.
- The validated receipt is good for 30 days from the purchase date.
- You must keep the receipt to redeem 2 free tacos.
- Not valid with any other offer or on digital or delivery orders.
- You need to have a valid email id.
- You will be required to spend five minutes on the survey.
- Jack in the Box employees are not eligible for the survey.
Steps to take Jack in the Box Survey at Jacklistens.com
- Take your receipt with you and check that they do not expire it.
- Now, go online to www.Jacklistens.com to enter the Jack in the Box Survey.
- Choose the language to do the survey.
- Enter the Jack in the Box # (Jacklistens 14 digit code) found at the top of your receipt.
- Then, click ⇒ to give your feedback.
- Start answering Jack in the Box survey questions about your last experience.
- Select the way you ate, for example, delivery or dine-in.
- Mention how often you order from the restaurant.
- Rate your satisfaction with service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all Jacklistens.com survey questions honestly as best possible.
- When you finish answering, share your personal email address.
- Submit your feedback in Jacklistens Survey.
- Upon completion of this survey, you will receive a unique offer code on your screen.
- Write down this jack listens survey code on your purchase receipt and redeem it on your next visit.
Where do I find the jacklistens.com 14 digit code?
Jacklistens enter 14 digit code for taking the survey located at the top of your sales receipt. See the below image to find Jacklistens 14 digit code on your receipt.
Pre-requisite for completing the Jacklistens survey
- You need to have a Jack in the Box restaurant purchase receipt. Not older than 3 days.
- You must know English or Spanish.
- An internet-connected computer or mobile device.
- An internet browser of your choice.
- You will be required to spend five minutes on the survey.
Jacklistens Survey By Phone
You can also take the Jack in the Box survey for 2 free tacos by phone. Simply follow the outlined below steps –
- Dial 1-858-876-0461.
- Once connected, complete the automated feedback survey.
- Submit the proof of purchase.
- After completing the survey, you’ll you will receive a validation code for 2 free tacos on your next visit.
Questions Asked While Taking Jacklistens.Com Survey
The restaurant wants to know your response to the following questions –
- Rate your satisfaction with your experience at Jack in the Box.
- Select your visit type: Carry-out, Dine-thru, & Drive-In.
- Your satisfaction with the food taste served.
- How long did you have to wait to get your order?
- Quality and quantity of food portions offered.
- Your satisfaction with placing the order, easiness of ordering, speed of service, and restaurant ambiance.
- How were the services and facilities at the store?
- How was the restaurant from the inside? Was it clean?
- Price of food and quality of food served.
- Details about the cleanliness and hygiene followed by the restaurants.
Why Jacks conducts Jack listens com survey?
The Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey is mainly conducted to gather honest customers’ opinions. With this Jacks online survey, they review all the views from different customers and learn the Pros & Cons.
Jack’s customer survey helps restaurants to maintain restaurant standards. It takes only a little time to answer Jacklistens questions and you could grab some lucrative rewards for investing your time.
Here below is a brief account of the survey –
|Survey Name||Jack in the Box Customer Survey|
|Prize||Jack in the Box Survey validation code|
|Entry Limit||One entry per survey code|
|Receipt Valid For||3 days|
|Offer Expires||30 days after the receipt date|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
- Survey prize: Win Jack in the Box Survey validation code
On completion, they will give you a Jack in the Box Survey validation code to claim your two free tacos!
Jack in the Box Customer service and contact details
9330 Balboa Ave.
United States – 92123-1516
Phone: +1 858 522 4716
Earn More Rewards & Free Coupons
Visit Jack Listens today and tell them how was your visit so that they can deliver the best experience. Use the jacklistens.com 14 digit code from your receipt and give answers to survey questions about your satisfaction.
So, in this way, you can complete Jack in the Box Survey. Still, if you face any issues, shoot your questions in the comment section.
Jack in the box 14 digit code is your invitation code to enter Jack’s survey and is located at the bottom of your receipt.
To get a Jacks validation code for free food, you need to complete the Jack in the Box survey at www.jacklistens.com website.
note down the validation code on your receipt and visit the same restaurant to redeem free tacos from Jack Listens.
There is no limit on entry so you can take the survey as many times as you have receipts.
Jack in the box feedback survey hardly takes about five minutes to complete.
You need to visit the same restaurant to redeem the free tacos validation code.
One survey per guest receipt.
If this message popped up, it signifies that your jack in the box 14 digit code is invalid or already used. You can use the unique search code only once take the survey.
No, You can also enter the Jack in the Box survey without purchase and by phone.