Aka.ms/remoteconnect Login and Help. Learn how to fix Aka.ms/remoteconnect error on the Nintendo Switch, Windows PC, Xbox, and PS4 to enable Minecraft Crossplay.
Aka MS Remoteconnect
Aka MS Remoteconnect (https://aka.ms/remoteconnect) is a website that allows you to connect to other devices via your Microsoft account. It is a portal that allows crossplay of Minecraft on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One / Series X / Series S.
If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4, you may need Aka MS Remoteconnect. This is especially important if your goal is to use crossplay, which allows you to play online with other players, even though they might be playing Minecraft on another platform or console.
Link your PS4 with a Microsoft Account – Enter your Minecraft Code.
To crossplay Minecraft on different platforms with your friends, you will need to connect your PS4 or Playstation 5 (or Nintendo Switch, Playstation 5) with a Microsoft Live account.
A Microsoft account is not required for Minecraft on PS4. However, it’s an option. A Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4. You can also transfer your Marketplace and Minecraft Store purchases to other platforms with a Microsoft account.
If you do not have a Microsoft Live account, you can sign up for an account at https://signup.live.com, for free. Login by clicking the below button.
How can I connect my PS4 to my Microsoft account?
- Click on the Minecraft Game Home Screen to sign in with Microsoft.
- A screen will pop up with a unique 8-digit code and ask you to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- This page will redirect you to the Microsoft Live ‘Enter Code’ login page at https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf. Click here to go directly to Code Login Page Here.
- Enter the 8-digit code on the Microsoft Live login page. Click on “Next”.
- To link your accounts, log in to your Microsoft Live Account.
You must use the account details of the Microsoft account that you wish to associate with your PlayStation Network account.